May 190 Visa Lodge Gang

Ishaan

If my wife's IELTS turns out to be below 4.5, I will pay the second installment. If this is allowed, my wife should be granted a visa as well, shouldn't she?

Since I've already ticked Functional English for spouse, is there an urgent need to call DIAC at this time before CO allocation?

As Vp3 said, perhaps you need to wait until you have a CO assigned (sorry I din't realize that you had no CO yet). The average time should be 5 weeks for a CO assignment, ours was assigned just short of that. But I do not see why DIAC wouldn't answer your questions if you have called them....

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sick of Waiting ! Waited long enough for my Victoria Sponsorship and it went in vain .. Waited for ACT sponsorship, Waited for CO and been 2 months now.. Still waiting for Grant !

Sob sob

Don't worry Ishaan... You will soon get the Grant. I have passed through the same phase and know how hard it is waiting for that golden mail... But be assured you are getting very very close. Best of Luck.

Hi All,

I am Arun Kumar P, applied 190 WA SS on 2 May 2013. CO is yet to allocated.

Any Idea how to check the reason for delay in allocation of CO.

Please respond.

Thanks.

Regards,

Arun

Hi have you actually lodged visa application or just submitted EOI? If youve lodged (as in youve paid for visa fee) you could maybe ring Diac as their site advises about 5 weeks for allocation of CO. Ive seen some status's where people have been waiting a little longer but not as long as yourself. Good luck

Hi Ishaan,

I am new to this Forum, I am just started planning to immigrate to Australia..Could you please share your experience..

Did you use consultants to process your Visa?. Your Suggestions will help me..

I am a Mechanical Engineering Graduate, Passed out in 2003, having 8 years of experience in Design & Development in Manufacturing Industry.

I am planning to take IELTS in 2 Months.

Thanks

Kamardeen

Hi have you actually lodged visa application or just submitted EOI? If youve lodged (as in youve paid for visa fee) you could maybe ring Diac as their site advises about 5 weeks for allocation of CO. Ive seen some status's where people have been waiting a little longer but not as long as yourself. Good luck

I have applied for visa, paid all my fees. i have tracking number. It shows In Progress. my consultant says to wait for another 2 Weeks. Is there any other ways in which we can check the reason for delay.

Regards,

Arun

Hi Ishaan,

I am new to this Forum, I am just started planning to immigrate to Australia..Could you please share your experience..

Did you use consultants to process your Visa?. Your Suggestions will help me..

I am a Mechanical Engineering Graduate, Passed out in 2003, having 8 years of experience in Design & Development in Manufacturing Industry.

I am planning to take IELTS in 2 Months.

Thanks

Kamardeen

Hi,

Firstly i request you to get the IELTS with minimum 6 Score. If you score more than 7 you will get points. Once done with IELTS, get the document to Engineer Australia for assessment. It will take 8 to 12 weeks. Post assessment from Engineer Australia apply for EOI.

Regards,

arun

I have applied for visa, paid all my fees. i have tracking number. It shows In Progress. my consultant says to wait for another 2 Weeks. Is there any other ways in which we can check the reason for delay.

Regards,

Arun

Taken from Diac website, I would ring why wait another 2 weeks?

[h=2]General Skilled Migration enquiries[/h] Telephone: 1300 364 613 Phone this number to obtain information on General Skilled Migration and how to lodge a General Skilled Migration visa application. Phone this number if you have lodged an application for a General Skilled Migration visa, and:

• your application is outside standard processing times

or

• you want to clarify a request from the General Skilled Processing Centres.

If you have lodged a General Skilled Migration visa, and have been allocated a case officer, you should, where possible, correspond directly by email with your case officer. Hours of operation9 am to 4 pm Monday to Friday (Central Australian Time)

Been for meds today, hubby has blood in urine, sent for further investigation :mad:

Hi skellysgirl

Same case with my hubby.He was asked to do a creatinine blood test which was normal and thy have sent the results to DIAC.But we are just a bit worried about blood/protein in urine.I hope since the medical dept has cleared and passed the results the meds wont be referred.

Keep me update how it goes with you.Thanks