May 190 Visa Lodge Gang

Ishaan

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My update... getting a little excited now... CO has been assigned, medicals done... waiting for our PCs to come back... then NO MORE PAPERWORK!!!!

A couple of queries:

1. On my VISA page still telling me to arrange medicals? Its been about a week, how do we know if we've passed?! When can i expect it to be uploaded- was the e-medicals option that we used.

2. CO asked us to do form 80s, hubby and i both, we uploaded about a week ago still no acknowledgement that has been received, says 'required'?!

The link should (but might not) disappear after a week or two after medicals... For me and hubby it was gone few days after medicals and I confirmed with the clinic that it was the day they uploaded the results. But for some people it never disappears because of some system bugs. If you are worried you can 1. call the clinic and make sure that all the results were submitted 2. e-mail your CO asking the status of your medicals 3. email Health Strategies (including your TRN, DoB and Passport#) and ask if they have received the results (but they might not replay at all or say that you should ask your CO).

As for form 80 - if you have uploaded it and it is listed under your name, your CO should be able to open it. You can always attach it to an email and send to your CO.

Remember that most of the CO do not reply to emails unless its something important (like requesting docs or giving a grant:) ) best of luck to you!

The link should (but might not) disappear after a week or two after medicals... For me and hubby it was gone few days after medicals and I confirmed with the clinic that it was the day they uploaded the results. But for some people it never disappears because of some system bugs. If you are worried you can 1. call the clinic and make sure that all the results were submitted 2. e-mail your CO asking the status of your medicals 3. email Health Strategies (including your TRN, DoB and Passport#) and ask if they have received the results (but they might not replay at all or say that you should ask your CO).

As for form 80 - if you have uploaded it and it is listed under your name, your CO should be able to open it. You can always attach it to an email and send to your CO.

Remember that most of the CO do not reply to emails unless its something important (like requesting docs or giving a grant:) ) best of luck to you!

Thanks for info JoannaAch... much appreciated. We have done everything to date without an agent, could not have been here without the help of POI and lovely people like yourself!

Hi guys,

Firstly congrats to all that now have your PR......huuraghhhhhh :)

We have just been invited to apply for our 190 visa......whhhoooooo. Our lawyer has all our paperwork, the only thing we haven't done is our Medicals and Police checks, we need them for Irealand the UK and OZ. Do you think we should go ahead and get them done now? Our lawyer says to wait a month but i am so keen to not have this process go on any longer that it has been already ( we have been trying for 3 1/2 years to get our PR). Any comments would be great. We are currently living in Sydney with our baby and my hubby is a Bricklayer and are going through him. Any one in a similar situation? Cheers

It's not a big one ! Just reads ' Karma ' !! But i didnt undergo any additional tests ! Hope for the best .. And where do we get to know about these gradings ?

You can call a clinic, but they might not tell you anything... According to "Instructions for Panel Doctors" you should get an A grade unless you are or have been seriously ill.

Don't worry too much, it's best to just patiently wait for the CO to contact you...

Congrats

Hi I am new Joinee in this forum.

I lodged VISA application in 2nd May

Got Assied with CO on 15th May

My meds are done on 29th May

I submited PCC and other reqeusted docs on 7th Jun.

As I have checked with agent , nothing to be provided,

wating for CO resonse further,

Congrats

Hi I am new Joinee in this forum.

I lodged VISA application in 2nd May

Got Assied with CO on 15th May

My meds are done on 29th May

I submited PCC and other reqeusted docs on 7th Jun.

As I have checked with agent , nothing to be provided,

wating for CO resonse further,

We are on a very similar timeline to you, I will keep watch on yours!!

we lodged 1st May

CO assigned 13th May

Meds 30th May

PCC husbands 7th June/ mine 13th June

form 80's 8th june

now the wait

do you know if your medicals were referred or not, I have no idea if ours have gone through ok or not and have looked on the e visa site but it doesn't say??

Hi,

I've got a problem.

I told that my gf has only italian citizenship, now i am providing her form 80.

Her mother is from england, so I think she's also english citizen even if she has not an english passport yet. do I have to state it at question number 12?or just say it in question number 14?

Will I get a visa refusal if I told the CO about these changes?

Hi Friends,

Can I submit my EOI for 190 subclass ?

My calculation,

1. Age 29 - 30 points

2. Degree - 15 points

3. +5 yrs of experience - 10

I have positive skill assessment and overall IELTS score is 7.

My occupation is not listed in SOL but in CSOL, so I guess I can not go for 189 subclass.

Please please please help.

Regards

Akshay

Hi Friends,

Can I submit my EOI for 190 subclass ?

My calculation,

1. Age 29 - 30 points

2. Degree - 15 points

3. +5 yrs of experience - 10

I have positive skill assessment and overall IELTS score is 7.

My occupation is not listed in SOL but in CSOL, so I guess I can not go for 189 subclass.

Please please please help.

Regards

Akshay

Yes, you have enough points, your IELTS result will give you an additional 10 points - just remember that you need 7 in each component, not 7 as the average

Good luck

Hi,

I've got a problem.

I told that my gf has only italian citizenship, now i am providing her form 80.

Her mother is from england, so I think she's also english citizen even if she has not an english passport yet. do I have to state it at question number 12?or just say it in question number 14?

Will I get a visa refusal if I told the CO about these changes?

can anyone help me ? it's quit urgent unfortunately... sorry for disturbing you.. :wacko:

can anyone help me ? it's quit urgent unfortunately... sorry for disturbing you.. :wacko:

Hi - I believe that just because your gf's mom is from England doesn't automatically make her a UK citizen, she is only eligible for citizenship. I've read through the form and think you only have to mention it in Q14...but I'm not an expert so maybe seek confirmation.

Yes, you have enough points, your IELTS result will give you an additional 10 points - just remember that you need 7 in each component, not 7 as the average

Good luck

Thanks a lot for reply. Unfortunately, I have overall 7, speaking 6 and reading 6.5. So a am appearing for exam again tomorrow, however I want to go ahead and submit EOI with existing eligibility. Hope that works ?

Hi Claudiodr,

Thanks for your guidance. Can you also plz guide with below ?

When I see State's website for applying for Nomination only ACT is accepting CSOL occupation, which is Graphic Designer 232411. And they require 7 on each module of IELTS. and currently I have 7 overall. Can I still go ahead and submit EOI and see if any State can Nominate me ? In the mean time I will be appearing for IELTS again for better score. Please help.

Regards

Akshay

Thanks fore reply, Petrus. Yes, I am Graphic Designer - 232411 and listed on CSOL. also have IELTS 7 overall but not on each part. Without IELTS points, I have total of 55 points.

So the State Sponsorship will give you also the 5 points that you need.... Just be sure you can reach the 7 in each band before lodging.

Edited by Petrus

Yes, Petrus, thanks agan. I have my IELTS tomorrow, wish me luck :). And yes I have 55 points without adding IELTS score and State points.

Here is my calculation.

1. Age 29 - 30 points

2. Degree - 15 points

3. +5 yrs of experience - 10 points

good luck for your IELTS exam. And also please note that for some professions, the work experience only counts after you complete your education. I'm not sure about graphic desginers though.

good luck for your IELTS exam. And also please note that for some professions, the work experience only counts after you complete your education. I'm not sure about graphic desginers though.

Thanks, yes you are right. Vetassess only considered my experience from 2007 when I was out of college. Though I have been working full time in newspaper advertising from 2006, they did not considered that.