May 190 Visa Lodge Gang

Ishaan

Guys, I had always been reading about the Visa lodge gangs.. And ever since then I badly wanted to join this group ! finally I have managed to file my 190 Visa today.

All those of us who have filed their Visa in May or let it be April are requested to share their journeys and timelines.

Any idea how long does it takes to get a CO appointed ? I guess 4-5 weeks. Correct me if im wrong !

Lets keep rolling !

Regards

​Ishaan

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I applied 25.04, so I guess I can join this thread:)

I think I uploaded most of the documents (including form 80), but still waiting for one PCC (from Poland - takes 4 weeks...), medicals (booked for next week Tuesday) and my hubbies IELTS (exam on 25 May). I am currently obsessing about medicals getting refereed:/ I am really worried that our medicals might get stuck with MOC for some reason...

Thanks for joining in .. Now im totally new to this term what you call - Medicals getting referred and MOC .. !! Whats that ?? Can you please share ... !! I wont be uploading my Form 80 as of now, only if asked for ! Will upload my PCC and wait for the CO to ask for Medicals !

Some people get their medicals referred to Medical Officers of Commonwealth for further processing and it is usually a long process... Generally it is because of some medical conditions, but sometimes people are just randomly selected. It may delay the visa for extra few months:/ I want to upload everything now, so that there is no delay in my visa. My current work contract ends in 6 months and I need to start looking for jobs.

Some people get their medicals referred to Medical Officers of Commonwealth for further processing and it is usually a long process... Generally it is because of some medical conditions, but sometimes people are just randomly selected. It may delay the visa for extra few months:/ I want to upload everything now, so that there is no delay in my visa. My current work contract ends in 6 months and I need to start looking for jobs.

Ewww.. I dont want my medicals to get referred ! What do you suggest ? Should i front load my Medicals as well or should i wait for them to ask for it ! Rest whatever my migration agent considers the best for me !!

I guess it does not make much difference... Only if you are sure that your meds will be referred (you have some serious condition), it will be better to go as early as possible. But for random checking - I don't think there is anything that can be done to avoid it:/ I am hoping that my case is pretty simple and the CO won't need much time to assess it. Therefore I want to front-load everything.

I guess it does not make much difference... Only if you are sure that your meds will be referred (you have some serious condition), it will be better to go as early as possible. But for random checking - I don't think there is anything that can be done to avoid it:/ I am hoping that my case is pretty simple and the CO won't need much time to assess it. Therefore I want to front-load everything.

​I dont myself think that there will be any problems with my Medical. Does smoking causes a problem during medicals ?

Well, it causes cancer among other health problems, so I guess it depends. Of course, they only look for current health issues, so you shouldn't have any problems. They do the x-ray of your lungs, but they only look for signs of past/present TB or other serious diseases.

Are you applying for PCC before CO asks for them? Then I guess you can book medicals before too, as the entry date will be anyway earlier because of the PCC date:)

Got invitation to apply today :biggrin:!!! info please... when tell me, when i start to fill in all the info for the visa, does it have to be done in one sitting or can i save and come back to it another day??

Got invitation to apply today :biggrin:!!! info please... when tell me, when i start to fill in all the info for the visa, does it have to be done in one sitting or can i save and come back to it another day??

you can save and access whenever you want. Good luck with your application:) Hopefully the CO assignment times are quick now for 190 applicants!

Well, it causes cancer among other health problems, so I guess it depends. Of course, they only look for current health issues, so you shouldn't have any problems. They do the x-ray of your lungs, but they only look for signs of past/present TB or other serious diseases.

Are you applying for PCC before CO asks for them? Then I guess you can book medicals before too, as the entry date will be anyway earlier because of the PCC date:)

Well, i dont have any present health issues including TB or anything, neither did i had it in the past. Fingers Crossed.

I've already got my PCC done in September 2012. I thought i will get away with Victorian Sponsorship, but i couldnt. You bet, thats a good idea of getting my medicals done as well. Lets see what my agent has to say about it.

​Thanks for info :)

​Ohhh !! Thanks aye !

hey, what's the status your documents in e-visa system? For me all uploaded ones changed to "received" except for birth certificate, skills assessment and IELTS, which are still marked as "required". I also noticed that from time to time documents are swapping places on the list:)

I think that waiting for CO is even worst then waiting for SS:/ But maybe that's because my hopes were not very high with Vic SS application and now the chances of getting a visa are very very high:)

hey, what's the status your documents in e-visa system? For me all uploaded ones changed to "received" except for birth certificate, skills assessment and IELTS, which are still marked as "required". I also noticed that from time to time documents are swapping places on the list:)

I think that waiting for CO is even worst then waiting for SS:/ But maybe that's because my hopes were not very high with Vic SS application and now the chances of getting a visa are very very high:)

Honestly speaking I dont have the TRN number and password with me. My agent is not willing to share the password. So I'm not even sure how the e-Visa system looks like !

You think if we have came so close, now the chances of getting the visa are really bright ?

Honestly speaking I dont have the TRN number and password with me. My agent is not willing to share the password. So I'm not even sure how the e-Visa system looks like !

You think if we have came so close, now the chances of getting the visa are really bright ?

Too bad, I wanted to check if your documents statuses are also changing:) I was hoping this means that somebody is working on them, but it's probably just the system acting up:/

As long as our points claims are correct the chances for visas are more then bright, right?

I just can't wait to get the visa and start applying for jobs!

Too bad, I wanted to check if your documents statuses are also changing:) I was hoping this means that somebody is working on them, but it's probably just the system acting up:/

As long as our points claims are correct the chances for visas are more then bright, right?

I just can't wait to get the visa and start applying for jobs!

I dont know what is my agent upto ! He said he'll upload the docs only when a CO is assigned ! Not before it.

Lets say you get your Visa by Mid June'13, when are you planning to fly then ?

​lol

Same Pinch. Can't do anything but wait. And that WAIT seems eternal.

I dont know what is my agent upto ! He said he'll upload the docs only when a CO is assigned ! Not before it.

Lets say you get your Visa by Mid June'13, when are you planning to fly then ?

​lol

I am finishing my PhD in December and was planning to move out of Germany just afterwards. The flights are really cheap on New Years Eve:)