Illegal Workers Caught Again

Guest The Pom Queen

But that would be defined as dobbing wouldn't it?

I don't have an issue with 'dobbing in' as such, if by dobbing in you are attempting to reduce actual (rather than hypothetical) harm.

More the (what I perceive as) mean spirit mentality of dobbing in people for breaches of visa conditions

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What if you lived in that area and couldn't find a job, were risking loosing your house, couldn't buy your kids anything. Then you hear the one place which would have work has employed illegals so they can pay much less, no super, no work cover. Were they doing everything by the book you might stand a chance if a job.

People working illegally actually effects people's lives. Posts on a forum really are nothing in comparison.

Everybody has their own set of principles, I just don't get why anyone would bash someone for doing what is right, even if they would prefer not to.

What if you lived in that area and couldn't find a job, were risking loosing your house, couldn't buy your kids anything. Then you hear the one place which would have work has employed illegals so they can pay much less, no super, no work cover. Were they doing everything by the book you might stand a chance if a job.

People working illegally actually effects people's lives. Posts on a forum really are nothing in comparison.

Everybody has their own set of principles, I just don't get why anyone would bash someone for doing what is right, even if they would prefer not to.

Its all a matter of opinion what constitutes bad behaviour.

I happen to think you have skewed priorities which are motivated by an 'us and them' mentality. I couldn't are less what other people get up to so long as they aren't hurting or abusing others.

Its all a matter of opinion what constitutes bad behaviour.

I happen to think you have skewed priorities which are motivated by an 'us and them' mentality. I couldn't are less what other people get up to so long as they aren't hurting or abusing others.

See I see it as my seeing the bigger picture and people who ignore things like this don't. This IS hurting others, like the example in my post above. Ignoring it is allowing those people to be hurt and not caring.