Minxey

Facilities Occupation - Vet

Hi out there,

Been a while since I was online as my occupation Office Manager was taken off the SOL so haven't bothered since then as no one has any sort of answer for me.

On another note, I was assessed by a migration agent this week and going through their system he said I would qualify for applying under the Facility Manager occupation, which is still on the SOL as Office Manager is such a 'broad' umbrella.

Obviously, I am a bit apprehensive as all the money I spent before has been lost.

Has anyone out there applied under this occupation that is an Office Manager? It's given me hope, but would like some feedback from anyone out there that has maybe been through this or has some advice.

Thanking you all :smile:

Google the job number and you should find a job description by immigration. See if at least 50% of it matches your job. If it doesn't then no, it isn't an option.

Has two beautiful Aussie little girls :-)

Hi there,

Cheers for that! meant to reply ages ago! My occupation definitely exceeds in responsibilities to that of facilities due to such a broad umbrella as office manager. I also spoke with a migration agent and he did an assessment and match and said I would be eligible under facilities manager. Fingers crossed as I have lost a lot of money in the past due Office Manager being removed off the list - and I don't see that ever going back on!

Can anyone point me in the direction of the new skills consolidated list 2? I have checked but only see SOL updated list for 2013-2014

Thanks so much! hopefully I will have another chance!!

Cheers

:wink:

I don't think that has been released yet.

Has two beautiful Aussie little girls :-)