GSM Case Officer - Team 34 Brisbane

amitsave

Hey Guys

Anyone with CO Initials as PM from GSM brisbane team 34. I was asked to submit few documents and Im awaiting response from my CO since 1st February 2014. My agent has sent an email to her last Sunday and no response yet. cant figure out what going on?

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I was contacted by the case officer for PCC on 11th Sep. I uploaded the Singapore PCC through my agent for me and my wife. however, i could not produce the indonesian pcc for my wife as she has visited indonesia only on tourist visa. We have forwarded all the proofs regarding the same to case officer on 30th September ( 8th oct was the expiry of 28 days). We still have not heard back from the case officer and the agent states the status is 'information received'

Feeling restless where everyone who applied after us are getting grants left, right and center and I dont have any replies from the case officer.

Any opinions? and could someone help me with the brisbane team phone number? The one in the site put me on 1 hour hold.

TIA

• 2 weeks later...