GSM Case Officer - Team 34 Brisbane

amitsave

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Friends :)

A Little update and Advice needed !

I have applied for a 190 ACT sponsored (Software Tester 261314) Visa. My time line is:

190 Visa applied - 5th May 2013

CO appointed - 6th June 2013

Medicals - 11th June 2013

Additional Docs Requested (Additional proof of my relationship) and Uploaded - 22nd June 2013

Grant - Waiting

Now, I am using a migration agent from India which is not registered with MARA (As its no mandatory). Unfortunately he's not too much friendly. He doesnt keeps me in loop for anything. He told me that I have a CO from Team 33 Brisbane and he told me that all the requested docs have been uploaded on 22nd June 2013.

He doesnt even shares the Password with me so that I can check my status online. He says that he has already sent a reminder email to my CO (Which i dont believe)

Now today i.e 13th August 2013 after waiting for around 100 days since i filed my visa, i decided to call DIAC. Spoke with their Customer Care and found out that my CO is from Team 34 Brisbane (brisbane.gsm.team34@immi.gov.au) and that was all they were able to tell me. They also told me that they have received my medicals but were not supposed to share the result of my medicals. They also told me that they (DIAC Customer Care Agent) cannot see any relationship proof that my agent has uploaded. They said it could be due to some technical errors or even my CO hasnt uploaded the docs on website as it'll result in slowing down the website.

I wanna know whom shud i trust now ? My consultant says he's uploaded everything and some docs which are additionally sent to CO via email are not supposed to reflect on the online portal. Do you guys think i should write to my CO and ask him/her the progress of my case ?

Worried Pom

Ishaan

I would write to the CO and explain what is happening with your so called migration agent and ask him or her if she needs any docs and send it bypassing the Agent. I would also call DIAC and ask the password reset to my account, once done, I would go to my so called agent and ask for money back.

I was under the impression that you have to be registered with DIAC to be an agent.

I would write to the CO and explain what is happening with your so called migration agent and ask him or her if she needs any docs and send it bypassing the Agent. I would also call DIAC and ask the password reset to my account, once done, I would go to my so called agent and ask for money back.

I was under the impression that you have to be registered with DIAC to be an agent.

The email that has been provided to me 'brisbane.gsm.team34@immi.gov.au' seems to be of a Team rather than an individual ! So writing to a team and telling them the entire scenario ? How safe will be that ?

And lets say if i do write them irrespective of no matter what ! Will they entertain my emails since i have signed a contract with my Migration Agent ?

Lots of expectation in terms of your reply !

Cheers

Ishaan

The email that has been provided to me 'brisbane.gsm.team34@immi.gov.au' seems to be of a Team rather than an individual ! So writing to a team and telling them the entire scenario ? How safe will be that ?

And lets say if i do write them irrespective of no matter what ! Will they entertain my emails since i have signed a contract with my Migration Agent ?

Cheers

Ishaan

Of course you can contact your CO directly through that email, just write up an email with all details of course case to the team address and indicate in the email SUBJECT the following:

CO Name which you can get from DIAC, Your name, DOB, TRN

You can also remove your Agent access and revert access to yourself by filling up couple of forms and sending them to the same email address.

Cheers

Ishaan

I am just trying to help you, it is your case, your money so you have every right to be in control of it 100%. You paying the guy to fill your paperwork or better said be your personal assistant in this matter. You are the boss or you should be. I do not know how this works where you are but contracts work both ways. If you not satisfied or you have to suspect that your agent is not doing what he is suppose to, you should be able to hold him liable.

Khachig1975 gave you a good advise, I'd take it. Once again, just trying to be helpful...

Guest dugles

Dear Team 34 Applicants,

A new member ...

Team 34 CO; BK requesting medicals only, everything else uploaded upfront .

But my HAP ID and TRN , with both panel doctors are unable to locate me on system. What to do dear?

Guest dugles
Hi,

BK is my officer too. I had medical exams a day before CO was allocated. Be ready to long waiting. I uploaded all docs but some hung and CO asked to send them via e-mail. I have been waiting since 28 May.

You should click "Organize your health..." link and fill form first.

Ohh.. That's good we have same CO.

My health ID and TRN , with both the panel doctors are unable to locate me on system. I have sent a letter to my CO regarding the same to solve this issue. Hope Once that will be solved sooner then only I can undergo for health examinations.

In your case may be security checks are going on that why you are waiting since so long. Anyways have to send email to Co for this or when he usually replied back. I means how he/she is?

Guest dugles
I suppose that the health details issue is software trouble. I did not have problem with health exams in Moscow.

You can send a lot of e-mails to your CO, but BK replies only when 28-day-timeframe expires. CO twice requested additional documents and every time replies after timeframe expired. So long checking is a consequence of my origination, the USSR/ruSSia is not good native land.

Thanks MAK,

Does BK is full time or part time, she is slow to respond. ?

Hi,

BK is my officer too. I had medical exams a day before CO was allocated. Be ready to long waiting. I uploaded all docs but some hung and CO asked to send them via e-mail. I have been waiting since 28 May.

i'm waiting for BK's mail from 8th July. she requested some additional docs, PCC, Meds..all were uploaded in e-visa link and sent her via email within 20 days..

and now waiting and waiting, don't know when the count down will end...................:-(

Guest dugles
i'm waiting for BK's mail from 8th July. she requested some additional docs, PCC, Meds..all were uploaded in e-visa link and sent her via email within 20 days..

and now waiting and waiting, don't know when the count down will end...................:-(

Also requesting to MAK and ahona,

Please send me her contact number in my inbox.

I will call her next week.

Guest dugles
There is shared phone number on one of pdf-dosc sent by CO. Once I tried to call but no one replies. I left voice message but got no response. You can only be patient and wait.

FYI.

CO's response timeline.

5 May - lodgement.

27 May - medical exams.

28 May - CO was allocated and requested several docs which were not uploaded due to software issue. Also CO requested Forms 80 and 1221.

26 June - CO reported that all docs were received.

27 June - CO requested additional document and other types of payslips apart those where provided.

30 July - CO reported that all docs were received and further actions take a time.

I have no ideas about whether provided docs are suitable and how long it will go on.

Dear MAK,

I have not received any pdf and attachment. Officer just mentioned to undergo medicals only, and written

Yours Sincerely

B***** k

Case Officer TEAM 34

DIAC

That's why I request you to send it in my inbox.

Thanks.

No lover waited for his beloved's email/letter.... as mush as I am waiting to get one from her...

No fish felt lifeless and weak without water .... as much as I am feeling without her response

No burger has became test less without salt ... as much as my moment has become without her reply

No kangaroo jumped in the desert to pass lonely times.... as much as I am jumping for a reply from her

Dear BK...

Why you are such emotionless...... and not replying me.... :'-(

Please someone on this earth if know BK personally.... then convey my message to her....

I will donate $10 for you name..... :biglaugh:

Edited by BlackMagic

Guest dugles
No lover waited for his beloved's email/letter.... as mush as I am waiting to get one from her...

No fish felt lifeless and weak without water .... as much as I am feeling without her response

No burger has became test less without salt ... as much as my moment has become without her reply

No kangaroo jumped in the desert to pass lonely times.... as much as I am jumping for a reply from her

Dear BK...

Why you are such emotionless...... and not replying me.... :'-(

Please someone on this earth if know BK personally.... then convey my message to her....

I will donate $10 for you name..... :biglaugh:

hahahahahahahahahha......................... nice .

Guys .. I Filed my Visa in First Week of May 2013 and got a CO from Team 34 on 5th June .. Been around 2 and a Half months .. Havn't heard anything from them ..

Is it a good time to write them an email ?

Ishann,I would advise you to wait until your medical link disappears and shows "No health examinations are required for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship."Then you could mail your co to request for a status update.

Don't worry your grant is around the corner,though not easy.Just hang in there and your good news will meet you.Cheers

Ishann,I would advise you to wait until your medical link disappears and shows "No health examinations are required for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship."Then you could mail your co to request for a status update.

Don't worry your grant is around the corner,though not easy.Just hang in there and your good news will meet you.Cheers

Thanks for writing back Razaqng .. Well the irony is that my Migration Agent doesnt shares anything with me. So i do not know what does my medicals show there on the online portal.

May be I should wait till 5th September when it's exact 3 months of my CO allocation, before writing to them.

What say ?

Thanks for writing back Razaqng .. Well the irony is that my Migration Agent doesnt shares anything with me. So i do not know what does my medicals show there on the online portal.

May be I should wait till 5th September when it's exact 3 months of my CO allocation, before writing to them.

What say ?

I think you could suggest to him to look at the medical link and let you know what it says.Also inform him that if it has changed to "No health examinations are required for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship.",then you are good to go.That is,your grant is around the corner.Cheers.

I think you could suggest to him to look at the medical link and let you know what it says.Also inform him that if it has changed to "No health examinations are required for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship.",then you are good to go.That is,your grant is around the corner.Cheers.

Hi Razaqng,

if the medical link is changed with above statement "No health...." does this mean medical is finalysed?? but in my e-visa page this statement is showing from last two weeks but in doc list of e-visa page-health evidence is showing still "Requested"..

Guest dugles

Dear all,

I have lodged my application on 11th July. Co has decided to reuse my previous medicals which when she determined is not valid later 17th October 2013. She send me an email to undergo new medical exam to extend the initial entry as I am offshore.

But when I contacted my panel doctors they are unable to locate me on system using TRN and HAP ID.

So I had send an email to co 5 days ago but still no response. Health strategies' said CO is responsible only.

Please Guys , show some light on it how to proceed

Thanks .