You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

The Pom Queen

New Mod Onboard

I haven't announced it on the main forum yet, just need a few more bottles of wine to get the courage, lol. No seriously I will do it later but I wanted you all to be the first to know that you now have two returnee mods. Joining Karen (Twinsmom) will be.... wait for it....... Wendee:laugh:

Oops sorry, blame my meds, it is Chris - Homewardbound. There are a few others in this group who know that I would love them on board so if ever anyone else wants to join the mod team give me a shout.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Yay!!

Well done Chris, now go kick some Waussie ARSE!

My Brain Hurts!

I think he is logged off or fainted with the shock

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

I think he is logged off or fainted with the shock

He's probably thinking "WTF have I done??!?"

My Brain Hurts!

Guest chris955

Thanks guys, there was a bit of a WTF moment but I reckon I am going to enjoy it.

Christ! Kate! You nearly had me throwing up there for a mo until I scrolled down!

Chris you will be great! Just don't let the power go to your head!

Christ! Kate! You nearly had me throwing up there for a mo until I scrolled down!

Chris you will be great! Just don't let the power go to your head!

Still a place at my table for you :wink:

Well Done Chris.

The other thread is remarkably quiet after the announcement,,,I thought a few would of made comment, but they must be too busy sharpening thier claws for you Chris:)

Guest chris955

Yeah its water off a ducks back mostly, if they are deliberately just offensive thats different but general comments arent a problem. I have always said that offensive comments say more about the poster than the target.

Well Done Chris.

The other thread is remarkably quiet after the announcement,,,I thought a few would of made comment, but they must be too busy sharpening thier claws for you Chris:)

Congratulations Chris, I seriously thought about putting myself forward but when I saw you were up for the job I knew you were a much better choice.

Congratulations Chris, I seriously thought about putting myself forward but when I saw you were up for the job I knew you were a much better choice.

Jules I am open to more people just send me a pm

Guest chris955

​Thanks :)

Always room for more of us haters on the darkside ;)

Jules I am open to more people just send me a pm

Thanks, I think it is better to wait until I'm back in the UK, I have a very busy few months ahead and it might just play with my emotions, who knows? You don't need an unstable mod hating Australia, the UK or both!

Well done Chris, it is nice having that 3rd mod, who isn't in Oz. I will always be behind you ( literally.... I am 5 hours behind the UK) LMAO.

Cheers

Karen

Back in Canada over a year and half, miss some aspects of Australia but glad to back home. !!!!

I haven't announced it on the main forum yet, just need a few more bottles of wine to get the courage, lol. No seriously I will do it later but I wanted you all to be the first to know that you now have two returnee mods. Joining Karen (Twinsmom) will be.... wait for it....... Wendee:laugh:

Oops sorry, blame my meds, it is Chris - Homewardbound. There are a few others in this group who know that I would love them on board so if ever anyone else wants to join the mod team give me a shout.

:mad: Kate you nearly gave me heart-failure with that one!

Seriously Jules you should think about it. You'd also be an excellent choice.

Guest chris955

So far so good, the boss is a bit of a tyrant though ;) I never realised there were so many posts that needed editing or moderating in some way. Some members keep us busy.

Just like to say well done HB. So far your moderation has been excellent, even under constant provocation you remain fair and ballanced.

Jolly good show old bean!

Guest chris955

Thank you very much. The provocation is childish and expected and is restricted to the usual suspects, as I have said before it says more about them than me.

​Thanks again.

Just like to say well done HB. So far your moderation has been excellent, even under constant provocation you remain fair and ballanced.

Jolly good show old bean!

Guest guest74886

You nearly had me there:rolleyes:

Thank you very much. The provocation is childish and expected and is restricted to the usual suspects, as I have said before it says more about them than me.

​Thanks again.

I think you're doing a great job Chris. I love how you never rise to the bait despite extreme provocation...I sense you're in it for the long haul :wink:

My Brain Hurts!

I think you're doing a great job Chris. I love how you never rise to the bait despite extreme provocation...I sense you're in it for the long haul :wink:

If anyone sees this please report it as I know I'm not getting to read half of the threads these days. Poor Chris has had a hard time becoming a mod and he has had to put up with me on his back, but I think he is a great asset to the team.