Anyone applied to TRA In the last month or so??

Wenstu

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unsuccessful again...TRA is not able to determine that the issuing authority was under Government structure, or something like that. But we have sent a training contract between the Institute, Ministry of Education, and National Employment Service, so there is no doubt that it was supported by the Government-in fact the Government paid for the training. The Curriculum is ok, also the paid employment, the only problem is that they are not able to determine that it was supported by the Government. What prof do they need more ? They asked for the training contact, we have provided them with it. When they take so much money for their service, why don`t they ask someone who is an expert in the field, or consult with the Ministry or whatever ? Because it is better if I pay 3000 $ for an online TAFE AQF III, RPL , then it will be fine. It is a money spinner.

I am so pissed off...Luckily I have a successful assessment not related to TRA ,so I have applied for VIC SS. But I really wanted to open my own hairdresser business in Pert. Just don`t have the strength to go into a 6-7 months process of obtaining an AQF III and applying for TRA again. Hopefully I won`t need to.

Hi Wentsu,

No nothing my end ,sent in my review which they received 3 weeks ago ,give them everything they asked for on a stat dec but still feel like I am going to get refused.Like others have mentioned before when you keep giving want they want and more you have to wonder how they can fail you, ££££££ !.

I am shocked that I failed as my TRA application was VERY good they didnt check any my info with any of my refs so god now who is making the decisions, my Qualifications are of a higher standard then what they call the required level and contains more then the equivelant AQF,

Anyway moan over with ,fingers crossed and still waiting while they spend an eternity to reveiw 1 peice if paper :biggrin:

Hi Wentsu,

No nothing my end ,sent in my review which they received 3 weeks ago ,give them everything they asked for on a stat dec but still feel like I am going to get refused.Like others have mentioned before when you keep giving want they want and more you have to wonder how they can fail you, ££££££ !.

I am shocked that I failed as my TRA application was VERY good they didnt check any my info with any of my refs so god now who is making the decisions, my Qualifications are of a higher standard then what they call the required level and contains more then the equivelant AQF,

Anyway moan over with ,fingers crossed and still waiting while they spend an eternity to reveiw 1 peice if paper :biggrin:

You'll be fine! I still worried sending in our review even though I'd given them everything they asked for and a bit more.

Good luck with it!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Hi Wentsu,

We are in the same position, resent everything on 26 July...still waiting, our info was 107 pages so defo don't have any more to give, hopefully it's not too long now. On a positive we have friends who got theirs approved after 3 attempts, just back in June and their visa has now been granted... Fingers crossed!!! Keep me posted.

• 2 weeks later...

Wenstu, wow cant believe you are still waiting, you must be going mad! It must be any day now...have you rung to chase them up yet?

Well we are waiting too, lodged our 190 for WA on the 28th August so waiting for a case officer. We have our medicals on Wednesday and sent off for police checks last week so just waiting now. Once you pass the TRA everything seems to move quickly, it is the hardest bit.

keep us posted anyway x

Jupiter that's great news, well done. Wenstu fingers crossed for you that you are not kept waiting much longer and that its a positive result.

We lodged our application on 12th Sept so same as you Nikkiwd, waiting on

case officer etc. We are going to do our medical next month as well as pcc but have frontloaded everything else like form 80s documents certificates etc. That way if they need anything else it should not be too stressful.

It's just another waiting game now. Let's hope we all have good news before Christmas and can relax for a little bit.

Shearer, you are 2 weeks behind us then. Yes we have uploaded all the evidence onto the application too, just waiting for a couple of docs to arrive in post. Decided just to do the medicals and police checks before getting a case officer as what difference would a couple of weeks make anyway, gets it out of the way. We are on week four so hopefully get a case officer in the next couple of weeks, immi says current 190 waiting time is 5 weeks but a few who are a couple of weeks ahead of me are still waiting.

yepeeee,

At long last, checked online portal this morning and I have a successful outcome on what I believe to be a very poorly ran process,but who cares I got what I wanted in the end,

Time for the next step and help on what to do.

good luck to all

oh Jamie!!!! How fantastic...delighted you got the right result!!!! That's great news, are you super excited?? Now onto the next step!! We are still waiting! I have a feeling it's this week!

very well done again!

Jupiter that's great news, well done. Wenstu fingers crossed for you that you are not kept waiting much longer and that its a positive result.

We lodged our application on 12th Sept so same as you Nikkiwd, waiting on

case officer etc. We are going to do our medical next month as well as pcc but have frontloaded everything else like form 80s documents certificates etc. That way if they need anything else it should not be too stressful.

It's just another waiting game now. Let's hope we all have good news before Christmas and can relax for a little bit.

Thanks Shearer, Im feeling excited/nervous as it must be this week, feeling a bit more hopeful now that Jamie has his.... Keep everything crossed!!!

Wenstu, wow cant believe you are still waiting, you must be going mad! It must be any day now...have you rung to chase them up yet?

Well we are waiting too, lodged our 190 for WA on the 28th August so waiting for a case officer. We have our medicals on Wednesday and sent off for police checks last week so just waiting now. Once you pass the TRA everything seems to move quickly, it is the hardest bit.

keep us posted anyway x

Tell me about it!!! The first time time didn't feel as long!,, fingers crossed its here this week! Are you doing it all yourself or have ou used an agent?. May need to pick your brain in the next stages, just to be sure we are on the right track!!!