Coffee Mornings - Perth (NOR)

Hello

I am considering organising some coffee mornings in Perth for new immigrants and am wondering if anyone would be interested in coming along?

I was thinking of hosting the first one at my house and then maybe different people could host it each month? It would just be coffee and biscuits but a chance to meet and have a chat with other new people.

I'm just feeling quite lonely, my kids are in daycare while I look for work and just wondered if anyone would like to meet for coffee once a month? Kids/toddlers would be welcome.

Please PM me or leave a message below if you are interested.

Thanks

Carolyn

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

This is exactly what I have been looking for in the Perth area, but I don't arrive until September! Can you wait until then?! G will be busy at work so I'd like to make friends once I get there, especially with a new wee one.

Let me know your plans if they come to fruition as I'd love to join in when I get there.

C

Hi,

This is exactly what I have been looking for in the Perth area, but I don't arrive until September! Can you wait until then?! G will be busy at work so I'd like to make friends once I get there, especially with a new wee one.

Let me know your plans if they come to fruition as I'd love to join in when I get there.

C

Let me know when you get here and I will be happy to meet for a coffee.

Hi, we moved to Perth in July last year, still trying to pad out my social life!, I had to start work pretty much straight away and work in a small team so need to broaden my social circle slightly. would really like to meet others in the same situation and coffee mornings sound great! would appreciate an invite if you manage to sort anything.

lisa:biggrin:

• 3 months later...

Sounds great, I moved to Kingsley Perth from the UK in May, I work in a small team who live nowhere near me so my social circle is...well, non existant! I had a lot of friends back home and did coffee and breakfast etc all the time after school run so really miss it. Would be happy to meet up. I have 2 boys aged 6&8 and a mountain/road bike mad hubby, anyone in the same position?

• 2 months later...

Hey Carolyn,

Well I'm here! Still fancy having those coffee mornings? I'd love to meet more people. We got here in September but its taken this long to get to know my way about, especially with the little one and get sorted with a house etc. Are you NOR? We are currently in Hillarys but moving to Quinns Rocks in a couple of months. I bet we are at opposite ends of Perth right....?

Let me know if you are still up for it, and any other ladies that were interested.

Carrie

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

I've recently moved to Perth from the UK, and like Carrie, I arrived in September and it has taken me a while to get a house etc sorted!

I'm really keen to meet some new people so please let me know if you'd like to meet up for a coffee.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Ps this is my first post so I hope I've done it right!

X