Boston Marathon bombed 12 killed

Petals

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Pom Queen

They say there was a bomb planted under the grandstand as well, thankfully they got to it before it went off.

Why kill innocent people, what cowards they are.

Why kill innocent people, what cowards they are.

A terrible act, I agree. Hopefully those injured will recover.

Though the perpetrators, if Islamic terrorists, presumably regard the 200,000 civilians killed in the Middle East as innocent people, justifiably so. The US is currently using flying robots to kill innocent people over there, not too courageous either. I'm against the terrorists but after seeing their mothers, sisters, nephews and nieces killed they must feel this is the only way to fight back against the enemy. They obviously feel they can't fight the US and their allies in a straightforward military conflict. I'm sure we all just wish the killing could stop.

Guest Guest 47403

Serves as a good reminder for people in the UK that there is still a huge threat after the US the UK is public enemy number 2 as far as the extremist groups are concerned, these animals know no limits.

Serves as a good reminder for people in the UK that there is still a huge threat after the US the UK is public enemy number 2 as far as the extremist groups are concerned, these animals know no limits.

Indeed....Look what happened in Bali

Do you think Australia is immune?

A terrible act, I agree. Hopefully those injured will recover.

Though the perpetrators, if Islamic terrorists, presumably regard the 200,000 civilians killed in the Middle East as innocent people, justifiably so. The US is currently using flying robots to kill innocent people over there, not too courageous either. I'm against the terrorists but after seeing their mothers, sisters, nephews and nieces killed they must feel this is the only way to fight back against the enemy. They obviously feel they can't fight the US and their allies in a straightforward military conflict. I'm sure we all just wish the killing could stop.

Yes, you are right - all the killing is horrendous. Whether that be killing civilians in Boston or Afghanistan. Interesting read here...http://stopwar.org.uk/index.php/usa-war-on-terror/2387-bombs-from-boston-to-baghdad-what-is-the-value-of-a-human-life

The Us doesn't target innocent civilians with their drones. That is totally offensive to suggest so.

They do try to take out terrorists with their drones and have been very successful doing so.

Good on them and I support them in taking out Al Quaida and other insurgents with drones.

It is unfortunate if an occasional error leads to bystanders getting killed. But the terrorist deliberately kill innocent people and as many as possible.

We need to kill these terrorists before they kill us. That is the reality of the situation.

Guest guest74886
The Us doesn't target innocent civilians with their drones. That is totally offensive to suggest so.

They do try to take out terrorists with their drones and have been very successful doing so.

Good on them and I support them in taking out Al Quaida and other insurgents with drones.

It is unfortunate if an occasional error leads to bystanders getting killed. But the terrorist deliberately kill innocent people and as many as possible.

We need to kill these terrorists before they kill us. That is the reality of the situation.

Yes, it's really unfortunate that innocent bystanders get killed by the occasional error when we are after the bad guys, what feelings do you think statements like that engender in some Pakistani or Afghani's head when they have just lost their wife or child in yet another attack by the western Imperialist 'Democracies'.

Bingo we have Boston happening, violence begets violence.

Edited by guest74886

1 out 49 is a terrorist so it is ok to the additional 48!