Who did you use to send your aphra documents

minnie659

Hi,

i will be sending my documents on Tuesday and I'm worried about it getting lost in the post. Can you tell me who you used to send your paperwork off with. I would be happy being able to track it, after reading aphra are known to lose documents. I am sending it to the Perth Office. Thanks

I tracked them and because it was to a PO box there is nobody there to sign. The lady at AHPRA told me the documents would get sent back to the Uk and I'd have to send them again, normal post.

However they didnt, someone must have signed because they received them and they werent returned to me. They havent lost anything thing on me, yet. But Im still not registered, application went in 17/01/13!

Hi

I posted mine the other day with DHL I went into WH Smith to do it- £34- it will take up to 5 days to get there. DHL won't send it to the GPO box address so I called AHPRA in perth and asked if I could send to office address and they said yes :)

My documents are currently on a plane en route to Aus - I am sad and looked at tracker :)

i used Royal Mail when I sent ANMAC docs and it sucked took weeks to arrive.

I also asked re the processing time- they said 8 weeks.... fingers crossed that's all it takes.

Cx

Hi

I posted mine the other day with DHL I went into WH Smith to do it- £34- it will take up to 5 days to get there. DHL won't send it to the GPO box address so I called AHPRA in perth and asked if I could send to office address and they said yes :)

My documents are currently on a plane en route to Aus - I am sad and looked at tracker :)

i used Royal Mail when I sent ANMAC docs and it sucked took weeks to arrive.

I also asked re the processing time- they said 8 weeks.... fingers crossed that's all it takes.

Cx

Oh wow! That's great. I'm getting the last few bits together for my aphra. Which office are you sending?

Archived