Fat People Are Whingers

Guest The Pom Queen

Thank you. I absolutely appreciate the fact that you think my children are beautiful. I don't see why people should have to feel afraid to say that.

Its just the way it is mate isnt it,in fact i wasnt going to post it,its like when i first started working,i'd give the little kids in our street a cpl of bob on me way out kinda thing,sadly i wouldnt dream of doing it now LK

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest The Pom Queen
Any ladies feeling a bit low over weight issues are free to send me photos via the medium of PM,i will then respond by sending you a confidence boosting PM:ssign15:

#The fattie whisperer#

You kinky devil asking to see members curves :wink:

Its just the way it is mate isnt it,in fact i wasnt going to post it,its like when i first started working,i'd give the little kids in our street a cpl of bob on me way out kinda thing,sadly i wouldnt dream of doing it now LK

Sent you a pm.

Guest The Pom Queen
Why on earth would you put a photograph of your children ( and areas you live in) on a website viewed by thousands? Speechless.

However, I totally agree with you that depression is an illness, a very cruel one.

And why not?

Guest The Pom Queen
You still have to eat too much and not exercise enough to get fat

Ok a question for you since my op I haven't been able to swallow, so max I've had is probably 400ml of liquid a day, full stop, nothing to eat because I can't, so why am I gaining weight. Since coming out from the op I've been walking everyday but still I'm gaining weight.

Guest The Pom Queen
Oh wow, now you make insinuations against me?

Look, thousands of people who are NOT even members on here look at these pages daily. I would never put my children in the spotlight or potential danger this way.

You owe me an apology by the way.

How the hell does she owe you an apology, you question her parenting then demand an apology :wub: Lots of us post photos of ourselves and our children on here and on FB, why shouldn't we. I could understand if the children were naked but come on....:mad:

Guest The Pom Queen
Pure common sense, that's why, coupled with the vast array of information from colleagues and other professionals on cyber safety and the inherent dangers that many people are sadly not aware of.

Oh for goodness sake get a life.

How the hell does she owe you an apology, you question her parenting then demand an apology :wub: Lots of us post photos of ourselves and our children on here and on FB, why shouldn't we. I could understand if the children were naked but come on....:mad:

Thank you M2M. I could understand the outrage if I were posting pictures of my naked children on a website called paedosrus.com, but as I am posting on a heavily moderated website, which I have been a member of for over five years, I don't really see the problem.

Ok a question for you since my op I haven't been able to swallow, so max I've had is probably 400ml of liquid a day, full stop, nothing to eat because I can't, so why am I gaining weight. Since coming out from the op I've been walking everyday but still I'm gaining weight.

Are you on steroids? Dexamethasone/ prednisalone? Or are you retaining fluid...water in your tummy, legs or hands and feet? Can all put weight on you

Guest Guest26012
Pure common sense, that's why, coupled with the vast array of information from colleagues and other professionals on cyber safety and the inherent dangers that many people are sadly not aware of.

Can't we just leave it and get back to the op and the original topic? I understand what you are saying but I don't think this is the thread for it? You can always start another one!

Guest The Pom Queen
I gave a sincere and fact based answer.

Thank you, I do have a life and am disappointed by your reply.

I was not rude to you in any way..

No but you were rude to a member for sharing a lovely photo of her beautiful girls.

Anyway can we please get back on topic now.

You kinky devil asking to see members curves :wink:

I'm just trying to help out the ladies Kate:wubclub:

Now,dont worry about being a bit thick round the ankles Kate,Marilyn Munroe was well known for having a sturdy ankle and it never done her any harm,maybe do a bit of buttOCK work if "you" feel like it,but it looks fine to me:ssign15::wink:

Guest The Pom Queen
Thank you M2M. I could understand the outrage if I were posting pictures of my naked children on a website called paedosrus.com, but as I am posting on a heavily moderated website, which I have been a member of for over five years, I don't really see the problem.

I do understand the need for safety, for personal reasons I have to be very careful myself, but people put photos of their children on the Internet everyday, FB, Instagram, Flickr etc Children's photos appear in newspapers, magazines etc so I don't see anything wrong with it, unless like I say they were naked or you gave your full address, names of the children, ages, what school they attended etc.

Guest The Pom Queen
Are you on steroids? Dexamethasone/ prednisalone? Or are you retaining fluid...water in your tummy, legs or hands and feet? Can all put weight on you

It's the steroids :yes:

Guest The Pom Queen
I'm just trying to help out the ladies Kate:wubclub:

Now,dont worry about being a bit thick round the ankles Kate,Marilyn Munroe was well known for having a sturdy ankle and it never done her any harm,maybe do a bit of buttOCK work if "you" feel like it,but it looks fine to me:ssign15::wink:

:laugh:

I do understand the need for safety, for personal reasons I have to be very careful myself, but people put photos of their children on the Internet everyday, FB, Instagram, Flickr etc Children's photos appear in newspapers, magazines etc so I don't see anything wrong with it, unless like I say they were naked or you gave your full address, names of the children, ages, what school they attended etc.

Absolutely, I agree! I understand the need for certain precautions, but when I have been a member of a website for over five years, and have had an avatar containing a photo of my children for almost three years, I can't understand why someone who has been a member of the site for far less time would criticise me for posting a photo of my girls, when there is already one on my avatar.

Maybe I am too soft, and don't believe that the vast majority of visitors to this site would even contemplate harming my children. Perhaps I should start wrapping them in cotton wool?

Guest Guest26012
Absolutely, I agree! I understand the need for certain precautions, but when I have been a member of a website for over five years, and have had an avatar containing a photo of my children for almost three years, I can't understand why someone who has been a member of the site for far less time would criticise me for posting a photo of my girls, when there is already one on my avatar.

Maybe I am too soft, and don't believe that the vast majority of visitors to this site would even contemplate harming my children. Perhaps I should start wrapping them in cotton wool?

Lol! Maybe they are blind and can't see your avatar? I think they just jumped on you rather than concentrating on the question in hand? Despite several posts to try and steer away from the subject, they still persist? Maybe they are bored lol!

Guest Guest26012
Yuck I hate cake. I will stick to my 50ml thimble of water I'm allowed :laugh:

I had some lovely cheesecake today! Pics on Facebook! How can you not like cake? Geez!

Guest The Pom Queen
I had some lovely cheesecake today! Pics on Facebook! How can you not like cake? Geez!

Never had a sweet tooth, my kids hate me as when I go shopping the closest they get to a pudding is a yoghurt.