Visa 175 - G5

parissa

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear All:

Pls find attached the latest version of excel sheet (i.e. Version: 21).

Cheers,

Zahoor

Zahoor, you'll have to amend your list!!!!!

Got the Grant Letter few mins ago (letter dated 18 November 2014) and received today!!!!! (Most probably relayed because of internet problem on my side!

So Guys, here we are... Our first entry date must be before 11 March 2015!!!

Wishing you all a speedy grant and if you allow me pals, my recommendations: just email back your case officer and see if they indeed received all your documents! You will as usual get the normal automatic reply message, but keep trying! Sometimes insisting via email can help!

God bless you all!

Take care

JYJA

Zahoor, you'll have to amend your list!!!!!

Got the Grant Letter few mins ago (letter dated 18 November 2014) and received today!!!!! (Most probably relayed because of internet problem on my side!

So Guys, here we are... Our first entry date must be before 11 March 2015!!!

Wishing you all a speedy grant and if you allow me pals, my recommendations: just email back your case officer and see if they indeed received all your documents! You will as usual get the normal automatic reply message, but keep trying! Sometimes insisting via email can help!

God bless you all!

Take care

JYJA

Many many congrats JYJA!!!! :)

I'm very happy for you to hear this.... great!

please update your signature as well :)

yes, I will just update the excel sheet and will upload shortly - the newer version after JYJA's grant....

Many many congrats JYJA!!!! :)

I'm very happy for you to hear this.... great!

please update your signature as well :)

yes, I will just update the excel sheet and will upload shortly - the newer version after JYJA's grant....

Thanks Zahoor,

Wishing u a speedy grant as well... should be in the pipeline!

hello everyone.

some of you might not Know me. well i am a previous member of this thread and got my grant on 1 sep 2014. i reached on Australian shores on 1 Nov 2014 .

and till from then i am trying to get a job. friends i don't want to demoralize anybody but believe me here conditions are very bad regarding jobs. in my home country India it is really very easy to get a right job if one had right calibers but here situation is totally different.

industry is totally collapsed , every thing is coming from china or Singapore, and government is paying no attention to this. i had meet at least 100 technical persons all are engaged in some other line and that's too after doing study again here. guys before leaving your jobs i suggest you to visit this country on leave and if you get it right for you only then resign your jobs in home country.

I am so fed up here that planing to go back to INDIA. in spite of some problems there everyone has a job at least no like here.

well god bless youall.

hello everyone.

some of you might not Know me. well i am a previous member of this thread and got my grant on 1 sep 2014. i reached on Australian shores on 1 Nov 2014 .

and till from then i am trying to get a job. friends i don't want to demoralize anybody but believe me here conditions are very bad regarding jobs. in my home country India it is really very easy to get a right job if one had right calibers but here situation is totally different.

industry is totally collapsed , every thing is coming from china or Singapore, and government is paying no attention to this. i had meet at least 100 technical persons all are engaged in some other line and that's too after doing study again here. guys before leaving your jobs i suggest you to visit this country on leave and if you get it right for you only then resign your jobs in home country.

I am so fed up here that planing to go back to INDIA. in spite of some problems there everyone has a job at least no like here.

well god bless youall.

hi jaswinder singh:

good to see on the forum again

thanks for highlighting the situation and sharing your experience. I have couple of questions for you:

(1) Which city you are in? Sydney /Melbourne or some else?

(2) And what's your field or major - I mean which position you belongs to?

It's true that job market is quite tough in Oz and I also receive similar feedback from others. But it takes time in Oz and these are teething problems when we are migrating to a new place.

I wish you best of luck that you find the right job soon. And don't get dishearten. You will make it eventually...

cheers,

Zahoor

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi guys, any updates for G5 HR countries? Any new visa grants?

Oh btw, Zahoorahmad, what do you mean by ESC?

Is that a new security check?

Hi Elvis69,

(1) ESC means External Security Checks - these are the same one, nothing new

(2) I have created a email group for 175 HR applicants ONLY and we 9 members are closely in contact with each other. If you are also 175 applicant from some HR country I would suggest you to Send me Private Message share email address. I'll add you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Dear All:

Today one more 175(G5)-HR applicant from this thread (i.e. AID JAV) got the grant. Congrats to him a lot.

Please find the updated excel sheet here - version:23.

Cheers,

Zahoor

Hi! Guys

any idea guys whether they have processed all 175 applications

Dear All:

Today one more 175(G5)-HR applicant from this thread (i.e. AID JAV) got the grant. Congrats to him a lot.

Please find the updated excel sheet here - version:23.

Cheers,

Zahoor

Congrats AID JAV.

Thank You Zahoor for the update.

Regards,

Fahd

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...