Visa 175 - G5

parissa

Hi Dear Friends ;

This Thread is all about Visa subclass 175 (G5) and it talks about any issues or good news from the first steps to the end.

Hope by communicating in this page our knowledge will be increased and let's hope hearing very good news for all visas specially for us who mostly have been waiting more than 4 years.........

It would be great if everyone can add her/his timeline under the signature section to help others to have a better understanding of the situation.

Regards,

Parissa

Edited by parissa

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Salam Parisa,

My visa would expire on 2017

You still have plenty of time till 2017. I'm not sure really what is going on in IMMI and what are the priorities for them. They've started allocating CO and then It seems it is on hold now. my case has been allocating to CO since October. Even she is not telling me if I'm in the security check or not.... Because I'm form HR country the Security check it more than the other low risks countries.

I'm so confused. We already waste our life by waiting so long for this visa....... it seems They processing asylum seekers cases more faster.... It is funny.... from 2008 ........

Really don't know what to say...

Regards,

Parissa

I am from iran too. I know what you mean. I live in Brisbane. Yes. Exactly, you come here and see that the conditions for refugees are much more better than us. If iran was not in sanction I would prefer to stay there rather than here.

Can I ask you that what is the occupation that you applied for. My wife applied as a translator.

my husband is the main applicant and applied as system manager. the CO is not answering any question. just reply by the routine email. you should may call the immi to ask. No one can predict DIAC :( it is like a gambling for those who want to come legally to the country. it is totally opposite of other countries.... when we applied on 2008 the normal process was under 12months. we asked about the process , she replied dont worry it is not over 12 months yet :oooo i said to my husband how many 12 months we waste our time for this case... :(

Can you please update your signature about your visa timeline plz

Edited by parissa

my husband is the main applicant and applied as system manager. the CO is not answering any question. just reply by the routine email. you should may call the immi to ask. No one can predict DIAC :( it is like a gambling for those who want to come legally to the country. it is totally opposite of other countries.... when we applied on 2008 the normal process was under 12months. we asked about the process , she replied dont worry it is not over 12 months yet :oooo i said to my husband how many 12 months we waste our time for this case... :(

Can you please update your signature about your visa timeline plz

You have had a very long wait, but you have a CO now so things are moving, that is great news. Straw upon the patience you have shown the previous four years, the worst if the wait is over. If you are from a HR country there are security checks to be done.

hi all,

my medicals have been finalised on 9th of april but since then my agent is out of contact. i have sent him couple of emails and even tried to call him but he is not answering so now what should i do? since we are out of australia we are in a dilemma

You have had a very long wait, but you have a CO now so things are moving, that is great news. Straw upon the patience you have shown the previous four years, the worst if the wait is over. If you are from a HR country there are security checks to be done.

Hi,

thanks for your support. Hope these days will be finished very soon.

hi all,

my medicals have been finalised on 9th of april but since then my agent is out of contact. i have sent him couple of emails and even tried to call him but he is not answering so now what should i do? since we are out of australia we are in a dilemma

is your agent in Australia or in your country? It is frustrating::::

Hi parissa

My agent is from Australia.. what should i do ? should i inform Dimia or wait for couple of more days?

i have no idea. May be wait two more days or if you have any friend in australia ask them to contact from here of go to their office...

Hi all

After waiting for 5 years and 10days, we got the grant today ,, thanks all for the suppor

Wow. Congratz. It is an awesome news. Lucky you. I've told you the next news would be the grant. Did u find yr agent? Who was your CO team???

Edited by parissa