Cute photos of our beloved pets

Love Shoes

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha i tried to resist too Rupert. Just click on reply and in the top RH side there is like 2 globes, a pic frame, a film and a speech bubble. Click the frame. x

Yep I found that, but nothing happens when I click the frame. Well I get a pop up saying "add an image from your computer" but no way of actually doing that.. going to ask Admin I think..

Yes, it took me about an hour to get mine up. It isn't very clear, but you click the from computer bit, then find a file. The upload bit is really unclear. Then it just vanishes but ages later the pic comes up in the text box.

Do you mean you click on the words "from your computer" in the scenario I mentioned above? I tried that, nothing, they are just words, not clickable.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18944[/ATTACH]

I don't know how to turn if around, but this is 'kitty corner' in our living room. It is a good thing our landlord knows we have the cats as there would be no hiding all that lol. The box is gone now though. :-)

And who says house cats are bored? :-D

Wouldn't be bored in our house dodging my billets

Awww!! Its amazing that cats live that long, it's only four years younger than me lol

we had another cat that died at xmas Stacey and she was nearly 19, sadly our 15 year old whippet Jake had to be put down on Tuesday but thats a grand age for a whippet.

Sorry to hear that :( both really good ages but doesnt make it any easier

All of our animals seem to live to a ripe old age but once the last cat has gone which will not be long we will just have spike our 2 ponies 3 guniea pigs and countless fish :laugh: