I am Home. !!!!!!!

Kerry Pollard

Hi well i'm sat here feeling so jealous and happy for you ,i moved out here about 9 months ago and i so miss family ,friends and everything .my husband loves it here loves his job the lot ,i have a 22 year old he could not get a job in the uk and has got a job here and after 5 mouths has become manager of a phone shop he loves having money but its so hard to make frends here and miss his mates back home, i also have a 16 year old he dose not like the schools here and not doing as good in school as he was in the uk and he would love to go home . ,

Edited by annlee

Guest GeorgeD

I don't think any amount of research and planning u do, can actually prepare u for how u are going to feel.

it affects people differently and for some people it works and for some people it doesn't.

This is really important advice for people...even if you are 100% sure you can and want to migrate, the reality of how you cope with it when you get there may surprise you. Everyone deals with it differently

i'm glad you've been able to do something about it though and get yourself back on track.