Travelling around Australia before deciding to make a move there!

Guest doodledaisy

Guest doodledaisy

Hi All,

Just wondered if anyone can give info and advice on travelling around Australia? We would love to move there, but we need to travel around first before we make a definate decision. We have thought about 1-2 months travelling. We have a 3 year old son, but won't be doing this until next year, so he will be 4 when travelling.

Has anyone done this with a young child before? Does anyone know of good websites that cater for families travelling around?

Any advice would be great.

Thanks for your help

Becky x

Guest Cellefrouin

Hi, you could check out the following websites: LonelyPlanet, TripAdvisor and Aussie-Move.com. The YouTube website has some fantastic videos by travellers. Look on TheBookDepository.com for books about Australia. I've just ordered one called City by City Guilde to Australia, it looks really good. There are loads to choose from. LonelyPlanet.com also sell guides of every city. I'm sure there are more to choose from! We have 4 children and we too have no idea where to settle, however at the moment I am being drawn to either Sydney or Perth (just a few miles between them !!). Regards, Caroline.

Archived