Points for overseas work experience

Monami

Hey all!

Hope everyone's well!

I'd like to know a couple of things about the work experience requirement for immigration application:

1. I attained my work experience during my studies. Is this acceptable for attaining the points for overseas work experience? Or is it a must that the work experience must be post-qualification?

Please provide me with a link to this info if you can :)

2. Is it a must to submit payslips for the work? I don't have payslips for all 3 years of my work :err:

Thanks all! Cheers!

I know that for my profession (accountant general) work experience has to be following the date from which they deem all requirements for the skills assessment have been met but you'll need to check with your assessing authority.

Edited by Lou8670

It depends on the requirements of the authority assessing your qualifications. Some will require you to have gained your work experience after your studies, while others dont. I think Vetassess is cool with pre-studies experience, and I cant recall ACS mentioning anything about it (altho I could be wrong). You need to check which authority assesses your occupation and either check their website or contact them.