register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

SBREW

Ex IT Rec Consultant/Sales Manager - Sponsorship required

Dear All,

I am an Ex IT Recruitment Consultant and Sales Manager/Business Development Manager in the UK and wondered if anyone in Melbourne would be interested in sponsoring me?

Please, Please, Please anyone who can help, my hubby and I just want to be in Melbourne ASAP.

Thanks

Sarah

Feb08 -ACS Approved skills via RPL(IT Manager), Vic State Sponsorship Granted,Visa App 176 comp Online.

Mar08-Submitted Meds 16/07/2008 Visa Approved

Guest Bones

Sarah, I can't help you but if you do find one see if they've got 2 places! I'll do the same.

I'm busy sending emails off to all and sundry trying to find something and if that doesn't work I'll be getting on a plane March/April and spending a few weeks there trying to get it sorted.

Bones.

Actually, try this, Jobs in Australia - Scott Recruitment Services , could be right up your street.

Hi I know its tough trying to find something, I have tried with my hubbys skills as an IT Project Manager but its like getting blood out of a stone so thought I would try using my skills although I am what I would class as less skilled than him maybe I will have some better luck? Who knows anything is worth a try, I have just found a link to MERV on here who has a friend looking for 100+ Rec consultants I have mailed him to see if they would consider sponsoring also I will keep you posted if I get any reply.

Feb08 -ACS Approved skills via RPL(IT Manager), Vic State Sponsorship Granted,Visa App 176 comp Online.

Mar08-Submitted Meds 16/07/2008 Visa Approved