Anyone won to take child to AUS from ex?

Guest dmcwilson2345

Guest dmcwilson2345

Hi everyone , Just need to hear from anyone who may have had a legal battle to take kid away from ex to Aus and won maybe a sucess story .We plan to move next year but my ex has refused permission but we are willing to go to court .I know everyone will have diff situation but he has gt access through court at w,ends only he never has paid a penny and have had to get police as he is violent bully.

Thanks Everyone

Donna:v_SPIN:

Hay Donna,

I do know where you are coming from, believe me, but lucky for me my ex realised what a pig he was and agreed stright away to let me take the children to Oz. He even said it still wouldn't make up for his past behaviour. I hope your ex sees sense and changes his mind.

I am sorry that I can't answer your question and I hope someone can, there have been a few posts from families in the same situation as you.

One good thing about this site is no matter what. YOU ARE NEVER ALONE.

Good Luck

April

Guest dmcwilson2345

Hi mrs C, There is not a chance he will let him go just hope the court system will work in our favour for once .Im so glad you managed to get him to allow it must have been his concience but unfortunitily my ex has,nt got one but thanks for ur message lets keep our fingers crossed eh xxxx

Guest afiyafifi

just wanted to wish you luck with everything , my situation is diffirent as my sons dad has never had contact with him but i have been told by the agent that it still has to go through the courts , The courts should be on your side if he is violent and you have had to call the police then this should be in your favor also australia would be a better place for your children to live , will keep my fingers crossed for you all the best ... karen

Guest charliebrown

I think courts rarely deny permission to take children abroad, they just insist on a plan for access and maintainance payments (that should be interesting for him to being up with a court if he has never paid..) etc. you'll probably need to put together a really good case and get a good solicitor though, just to make sure

I'm going through the opposite - moving away from my kids, where there are no restrictions, only copies of the maintainance and access agreements for the Oz department of immigration to be sure I'm not just doing a runner.

good luck :)

Guest DebsnGaz

Hi there, i know exactly where you're coming from...here's some hope for you my ex refused me permission to take my son whose 11 i vowed i would see him in court, it took 12 mths a bloody good solicitor and a barrister and well researched plans for our future in Oz, even though my ex crumbled at the doors of the courts the Judge did inform us that if he hadnt agreed that i would have been successful any way. So please keep going because there is light at the end of the tunnel and i wish you well. Hope to be in Oz soon ourselves hubby is being sponsored, take care x

Guest dmcwilson2345

Hi debsn, Thanks for telling me your story that really gives me hope this means alot 2 us as a family i hope we get a good day in court as life will be better in oz for my son .I hope you get there soon with your family kp in touch and hopefully we will get to aus soon 2.xx

Guest DebsnGaz

Hi Donna,

If ever you need any help please do not hesitate to get in touch and i will help as best i can, cos there is nothing worse than having your hopes and dreams of a better life for your family crushed by some pig headed ex who believes they have one over on you xx

• 4 years later...
Guest thehoe5

Hi just read these posts and Im in a similar situation other than my daughter is 17, 18 Nov and her sperm donor has already been violent to her so she has no contact but we are now sat waiting until she turns 18 as this seems quickest but really wanted to meet July 1st cut off!!

I hate that this idiot is still having an impact in our lives!!!...just doesnt seem fair :(

Wish she could just sign to say she wants to go! :arghh:

Hi just read these posts and Im in a similar situation other than my daughter is 17, 18 Nov and her sperm donor has already been violent to her so she has no contact but we are now sat waiting until she turns 18 as this seems quickest but really wanted to meet July 1st cut off!!

I hate that this idiot is still having an impact in our lives!!!...just doesnt seem fair :(

Wish she could just sign to say she wants to go! :arghh:

Sorry but I had to laugh, my two call theirs their genetic donor. They haven't seen him for more than 15 years and that was only across a room at a family party

i was lucky that i still can talk with the ex wife and after explaining i was facing redundancy again and the fact i would be better of financially she thought it over for a week and then agreed to allow me to take them. i in return have promised to let the kids return at my cost once year(minimum) to see her. I take my hat of to her for seeing the possibilities and future for her children will be better, good luck to all those facing problems and hopefully you can achieve your dream too.

Archived