RentalsInOz.com

Guest Tim

Hi All,

Me and my OH have been renting a 2 bedroom apartment in Burleigh Heads for the past 11 months.

Unfortunately, our sponsor is closing business and we have to leave Australia, as we can't find another company to sponsor my partner :sad: Were going to NZ for a while to be close by in case a job comes up and we can move back this year.

We will be leaving our rental by 6th June and looking for somone to take over the lease. It's $360 per week, in a lovely quiet area and just around the corner from the beach! The apartments are quite new and kept really clean.

We love it here and i'm so gutted we have no choice but to leave

We have bought all our furniture and will sell all for a good price if anyones interested in moving into furnished.

Please PM me if you are interested in the apartment, furniture or both and I can email you pictures :biggrin:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
IS THERE ALOT OF WORK IN OZ IM A PLUMBER GAS FITTER AND MY WIFE IS A HAIRDRESSER WE HAVE TWO DAUGHTERS AND HAVE SENT ALL THE STUFF AND JUST WONDERING IS IT A BETTER LIFE IN OZ .

:notworthy:

i know severals gasfitter plumbers who were totally disillusioned with perth as it was so different from uk with licences etc. those that tried other states such as Qld are now doing well. as other poster says ltake time to look around and research :cool:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Moved2Brisbane

Thanks Tim for establishing this web-site- there was a real need for somewhere that links those seeking rentals with those who have properties to offer and can discuss their features eg pool, close to train etc

I'll be listing mine soon.

Moved2Brisbane

I couldn't find anywhere in Sydney!

I think the website is still growing, so there may not be rentals in every area.

If you are looking for short term and can't find anything on there, try Stayz or Takeabreak.

Love

Rudi

x

Archived