RentalsInOz.com

Guest Tim

rentalsinoz.gif

It is free for property owners to promote their property and for future migrants to search for suitable properties all in the one place.

I don't ask for a commission or a fee but do request that if property owners have a web page or site they link to RentalsInOz.com. Prospective tennants are put directly intouch with the property owners so I do not get involved.

Find out more about adding properties.

Start your property search!

If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel to contact me or through RentalsInOz.com.

Tim

• 3 weeks later...
Guest casshug

This is just what we need! Well done and look forward to seeing more properties on this site soon. We are not going until next year so hopefully by then there will be plenty to choose from.

Julie (Cass' mum):notworthy:

Thanks Ali.. If any one has any properties - fell free to add them, there is 12 so far and ever increasing number of visitors... :radar:

• 1 month later...
Guest lisa&matt

Hi All, We are new to this site. We are emigrating this year to Brisbane, as soon as we sell our UK home. Where can i view oz properties?:err:

Thanx

lisa and matt

• 2 months later...
Guest scot2oz

IS THERE ALOT OF WORK IN OZ IM A PLUMBER GAS FITTER AND MY WIFE IS A HAIRDRESSER WE HAVE TWO DAUGHTERS AND HAVE SENT ALL THE STUFF AND JUST WONDERING IS IT A BETTER LIFE IN OZ .

:notworthy:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Hugster
IS THERE ALOT OF WORK IN OZ IM A PLUMBER GAS FITTER AND MY WIFE IS A HAIRDRESSER WE HAVE TWO DAUGHTERS AND HAVE SENT ALL THE STUFF AND JUST WONDERING IS IT A BETTER LIFE IN OZ .

:notworthy:

Really look into the Area / State you are thinking of going to. They vary so.

I speak from experience, the wrong choice can cost you dearly.

:sad:

Guest lisa&matt

:unsure:Hi All, well we have just sold our UK home and are looking for a home near to Brisbane CBD, There needs to be schools nearby. Can anyone help us!!

Lisa xx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest caznik
Hi All, We are new to this site. We are emigrating this year to Brisbane, as soon as we sell our UK home. Where can i view oz properties?:err:

Thanx

lisa and matt

hi lisa and matt,

i used to live inmelbourne for 10 1/2/ years, now in u.k, would like to go back to oz at some point and due to that spend all my time on pc looking at properties in a site called:-

realestateview.com.au has rentals and for sale all over oz, have a look i am sure it will be useful to you.

carol

• 4 weeks later...

Great site Tim. It's just a shame there are not more properties to search through, however, hopefully more will register in time.

One search criteria that I find particularly useful, and will be applicable to a lot of people on PIO, is the "Pets" drop down - Fab!

Tony

• 1 month later...
rentalsinoz.gif

It is free for property owners to promote their property and for future migrants to search for suitable properties all in the one place.

I don't ask for a commission or a fee but do request that if property owners have a web page or site they link to RentalsInOz.com. Prospective tennants are put directly intouch with the property owners so I do not get involved.

Find out more about adding properties.

Start your property search!

If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel to contact me or through RentalsInOz.com.

Tim

Excellent site Tim.

Ideal for all the new migrants that need a roof over their head for the first few weeks while they get organized with longer term rentals.

We have a fully self contained unit in the Dandenongs which i'll put on there as soon as I get the chance. (pictures on the wrong laptop :skeptical:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest uplife

Thanks Tim ! it's really helpful. Sometimes i really wonder if there is only realestate.com.au and you have to talk to agents. Now we have some :)

can I add a property that I am currently renting, have 6 months to go on the lease? I have permission from the agent to advertise it myself. Thanks. itsme

Can I add a property that I am currently renting and have 6 months to go on the lease? I have permission from the agent to advertise it myself. Thanks. itsme

• 6 months later...
Guest AnnabelCandy

All the best with this project. It will improve things for renters and property owners.

It took us three weeks to find a suitable rental home here on the Sunshine Coast. Unfortunately it was right before Christmas so our timing wasn't great but the quality of houses around was worse. The property managers have a long and boring list of requirements tenants need to fulfill like job contracts, tax statements and references none of which we could supply so it was an uphill battle but we got there in the end.

Guest KellyM

Hey,

My husband and I are moving to Sydney beginning October this year. Looking at renting somewhere, probably just a room for 4-8 weeks till we find jobs/appartment to rent. If anyone can help me out by knowing anyone who does this then that would be a huge help!! We are professionals in our early 30's (Not dull by any mean!!). Appreciated.

Archived