Migration Poll

Guest 18days

Migration Poll - Whats the best option  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Migration Poll - Whats the best option

• Use all the info on this forum, there is enough.
    • Pay a migration company, it is stress free but cost over £1000
    • Do it via the Oz Embassy
    • Pay a migration company, it is stress free and cost under £1000

Guest FamFive

I wouldnt say it takes the stress out of it using an agent, i think no matter which way you decide to apply your application it is stressful.

However i do think they get it right first time ensuring that all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed. And if they are good agents like visalogic (lauren slack) who we used, she is an expert and knows exactly what information they need and if any seeable problems ensures that other documentation is ready available for the case officer.

We wanted a smooth going application which we got and hence why we choose to use an agent - if you have a very straight forward application then yes do it yourself but if you think you might struggle on anypart of the application then be wise to use a agent

Ellie,LeeNFam

:wubclub::cool:

Guest FamFive

I totally agree jo, its like selling your home if you use an agent or on your own then its still stressful at the end of the day you just want it sold - at the end of the day you just want your visa :notworthy:

Good luck to all who are awaiting - its sooo worth while, and once you have more or less booked all then the stress goes away, and just leaves the exvcitement whooppee

Ellie

:wubclub:

Archived