where to live ! why argue ! is it really necessary

pau1evs

:biggrin: why do people always argue where to live on here and can get nasty , with comments that areas must be great if you come from the inner suburbs of a **** hole !!! I come from one of the most beautiful places in the whole of the uk but so wot !!! and live near ! so wot ! could live in the inner suburbs of a **** HOLE HERE ! or live in the most expensive house in perth !!! does that make me different, no :arghh:

we are all here on the same boat so each to ones own, enjoy your dream make your decision on what you feel comfortable with ITS YOUR LIFE !!!! and your decision to make the adventures come true

people look to this forum for advice , if u have never been to australia it can be helpful ..........u come from one of the most beautiful places in the uk !

if im correct your profile says swansea , not every1s cup of tea but there u go every1 is brought up in diff places and what some people love other mite not

and ye your right some people get angry when people slag off other places because some people are brought up in areas and have no choice, im sure if we had choices we would all be in the nicest areas with the best schools where life is hunky dorry.........life s what u make it people !!!

Guest Guest26012
:biggrin: why do people always argue where to live on here and can get nasty , with comments that areas must be great if you come from the inner suburbs of a **** hole !!! I come from one of the most beautiful places in the whole of the uk but so wot !!! and live near ! so wot ! could live in the inner suburbs of a **** HOLE HERE ! or live in the most expensive house in perth !!! does that make me different, no :arghh:

we are all here on the same boat so each to ones own, enjoy your dream make your decision on what you feel comfortable with ITS YOUR LIFE !!!! and your decision to make the adventures come true

Its sad that some make assumptions based on what? Some have never even lived in the areas they diss! We came from what we consider a nice area in our part of the uk. And we now live in what we consider a nice area here. I just get p....d off when people post bad things about it when they have limited knowledge. I don't care where people live or where they came from in the uk, people jump through hoops to get visas and as long as they live in an area that suits them and their families then that's fine. I totally agree with you.