Poor poor Tories you couldn't make it up!!

Guest Guest 47403

Alright Wakey,i'll leave it there,but like i say,the inference from your post (to me) was that sparks vote Labour,PM's vote tory,i dont think yer can blame me for drawing that conclusion.

Yes Labour will play to the electorate for votes,but so does every party dont they?

No,theyre not all as bad as each other,one party "still"(despite their failings)care more about public services,Hospitals,walk in centres,medical centres etc than the other,to "my" mind,thats Labour,others are welcome to disagree

Go back and read skyba's posts and you will see why I posted the way I did. You need o read more than my posts to understand it. And that's not being a smart ass, in case you think I am.

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go back and read skyba's posts and you will see why I posted the way I did. You need o read more than my posts to understand it. And that's not being a smart ass, in case you think I am.

No,im not saying you are being a smart arse,if i thought you were i'd say,no worries mate,right,im off to see whats going on with other threads.............................

Whats this rebate though? What's it got to do with the NICs at a rate of £2.50 a week?

Well this is my first year self employed so I don't think I pay it but next year they will look at my profit and take an extra % towards my NI, I think the £2.50 is class 2 NI and then the other is class 1 or three. Not really looked into it much as I know I will get a bill and I'll have to pay it.

I dont know, he had a normal Australian qualification, whether it was domestic or industrial I dont know but he was crap. A domestic installer is still qualified.

Oh I thought you meant in England. And no a domestic installer is not qualified, they are licences in a way but not qualified. They have less qualifications than I had when I finished my first year at college on the most part, some have the same as I got when I left in the third but its a sham qual as its a 6 week course that's just bodged to get the, through, that qual takes 3 years of actual learning to get and be able to use it properly.

Some Dom installers are fully qualified but just don't pay the extra to get a contractors scheme.