Mechanic's tool box?

cassy

How quickly do you need it? Sea is cheaper and it is costed by volume not weight but could take 3 months. If you want to send it by air the cheapest option would be a freight forwarder - just do a Google search for your area. You will have to collect it yourself from the airport and clear customs yourself but it is much cheaper than the 'excess baggage' type companies.

I assume you are aware that the tools will need to be scrupulously clean to clear customs?

Are you looking to ship Perth to Brisbane or Uk to Brisbane, the location on your profile says Perth?

Does the box separate as in - top box and bottom box?

Does it have castors on ?

Cal x

Its my Son's friend who is in the UK, Yes it soes seperate, not sure about the castors though... Thanks

Shippers normally work off weight, so as a full unit i think it would be too heavy. If it can split or be emptied he shouldn't have a problem. We took the tools and re packed them in cheapy plastic tool boxes once washed and that way worked well. If it locks make sure a key is taped to the top so customs can check inside to see if its clean.

Hope this helps a bit

Cal x