You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

bunbury61

Beautiful Warwickshire 2

The drive home ......even if ive had a crap day ,and its persisting down , theres always something worth loooking at on this particular journey home ......all of these places are within 10 miles of PB

long marston - warwickshire.jpg

wilmcote 2 - warwickshire.jpg

wilmcote - warwickshire.jpg

henley in arden - warwickshire.jpg

long marston - warwickshire.jpg

wilmcote 2 - warwickshire.jpg

wilmcote - warwickshire.jpg

henley in arden - warwickshire.jpg

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

Guest chris955

Beautiful, Warwickshire is very similar to here in Herefordshire, lots of gorgeous old villages and wonderful pubs. There really is nowhere else like this country, it really is sad that some people have such a jaundiced view of it.

Beautiful, Warwickshire is very similar to here in Herefordshire, lots of gorgeous old villages and wonderful pubs. There really is nowhere else like this country, it really is sad that some people have such a jaundiced view of it.

Yeah love hereford as well .......a bit more rural than warwickshire .......but the wildlife in herefordshire is 2nd to none .

i have been to a few houses in hereford over the years with multi bird feeders ......i had to keep asking the people what birds they were , because we just dont get them in the west mids.......

If you want to get away from the madness , and the hustle and bustle , you can certainly do that in herefordshire .........i have driven down some of the lanes in the sticks .......thank god for satnav

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

Beautiful pics. Feel happy and sad when i look at them. Back in OZ now but had a wonderful few months in Warwickshire (ALCESTER) gr8 place, good schools, lovely community. My hubby and kids so happy to be back in OZ, but i so miss this place ....if only

Not a MBTTUK topic so moved to UK news and chat :mask:

Henley in arden..... 12 pubs in a quarter mile high street. stretch....what a pub crawl that is.

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

Henley in arden..... 12 pubs in a quarter mile high street. stretch....what a pub crawl that is.

Yous must like your booze down there