welford on avon 3 - warwickshire.jpg

welford on avon 2 - warwickshire.jpg

welford on avon 1 - warwickshire.jpg

river avon - warwickshire.jpg

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

I know the pub well, on the river avon towards Bidford upon Avon, superb ales and food.

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

I know the pub well, on the river avon towards Bidford upon Avon, superb ales and food.

i had ajob in long marston ......drove back through wilmcote and henley in arden ......stunning

Considering these are just snaps taken on my phone .......I FEEL BLESSED TO LIVE SO CLOSE TO WARWICKSHIRE ............I should be working for the warwickshire tourist board .....LOL

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

i had ajob in long marston ......drove back through wilmcote and henley in arden ......stunning

Considering these are just snaps taken on my phone .......I FEEL BLESSED TO LIVE SO CLOSE TO WARWICKSHIRE ............I should be working for the warwickshire tourist board .....LOL

Tis true, it is a beautiful part of the world, the Cotswolds are my treat when I want a ride out on my bike, takes me 2 hours to s

cycle there and 4 hours to get back after a liquid lunch :cute:

You and PB would need to job share lol. The pics dont seem to be working on my phone but ill check them out later or tomorrow. Your other pics have been really nice too.

Quintessentially English!

You never know what's just around the corner ........

I'm from Warwickshire. It's so easy to forget how beautiful a place is until you don't see it every day. Lovely photos.

Living our dream :biggrin:

Guest guest74886

Without wanting to be a cynic, would I ever, but I thought Europe and the UK were experiencing snow and sub zero temperatures at the moment or has it all disappeared.

Without wanting to be a cynic, would I ever, but I thought Europe and the UK were experiencing snow and sub zero temperatures at the moment or has it all disappeared.

no those are genuine pictures guv nor honest ! .......taken wednesday ......its been cold ......light dusting of snow thats all.................MORE TO COME

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

You need to do your homework, it was the south of England and north France, look at the racing at Cheltenham, beautiful sunny weather

The other day belgium was and I think france too? In scotland we have snow but its not too cold once the suns out.

I dont think that part of england got any snow

Not been on this forum since moving to Brisbane last April. For the first time I feel a bit homesick so decided to check it out, and this was the first post I clicked on (having worked in Stratford-Upon-Avon for 6 years prior). The Four Alls - excellent pub, they do a great Fish and Chips! I used to play at the golf course about 1 mile down the road (Welford), and we'd pop in here for a pint after the round. What an odd coincidence!