Can I claim point with Masters?

sweetmaanu

Hi,

I would like to apply for Skilled Migrant. Unfortunately I am not sure claim points for my academic background. I have completed BA History from India during the study time I used to work as part time web designer. Then I moved on to UK for doing Masters at London Metropolitan University. I have completed Graduation in Computing(6 month course) then MSc Internet Applications Development now I am working as Web Developer (2 years)

BA History (3 year)

Graduation in Computing (6 months)

MSc Internet Applications Development(1 Year)

Web Developer (2 years)

Could you please tell me is theere any option to migrate to New Zealand with my qualification.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Muhammed

Hi Muhammad,

welcome to PIO---This is an adivice if u want to apply to Australia----

yes u can claim points for your Masters Degree.However,U should know that u can claim only 5 points for equilvant bachelor degree as per AQF.It means that ur BA history coupled with ur Masters (a total of 16 years education) will definitely be equivalent to AQF Bachelor Degree LEVEL.Hence u can definitly get 5 points for ur overseas educational qualification.

Thanks for the reply. Actually I am looking Zew Zealand or South Australia state nominy https://www.migration.sa.gov.au/SNOL%20data. The web developer field seems to be green :)

There so many dilemma on this case. I am getting good knowledge when read this forum :)

I need to show IT related 3 year Bachelors for New Zealand migration. Is there any requirement for Australia migration ?

let me thank you all the reply :) much appreciated