WHV granted, advice on check list

Benvo

When did you say you wanted to go out? Cos if you're under 26, I went on STA travel today and a one way going out at the beginning of December was only like £580, which I was loving! Didn't check to see the multiflex thingy though...

Oh that does sound good! Im 24, I had September down but tempted to look at other months now.

I think I am more drawn towards one way flights now as according to someone at STA travel multiflex only waives the airline fee (which isn't exactly loads) you see would have to pay the difference in tax etc (which is most the flight!)

Oh that does sound good! Im 24, I had September down but tempted to look at other months now.

I think I am more drawn towards one way flights now as according to someone at STA travel multiflex only waives the airline fee (which isn't exactly loads) you see would have to pay the difference in tax etc (which is most the flight!)

From what i can find, as im looking at emirate flights, it says :

Date changes are permitted for a minimum

airline fee of GBP75. All changes are

subject to availability and ticket

conditions. An agent administration fee

of GBP45 or equivalent applies.

Sorry assuming you call direct its only £75 to change dates. But the different in tax, you would have to do this direct as well wouldn't you?

I spoke to someone on the phone today from sta travel as was told as long as you are flexible and give them enough time, changing without any extra charge would be quite easy.

I understand that changing flight from a non peak to peak time would incur a cost, but like i said before im assuming thats the same if it was direct? Correct me if im wrong, as not 100% sure obviously.

Thanks

Benvo

Yeah you are right, you would have to pay a fee for direct flights as well. I don't think I would book direct with the airlines, would either be return with sta travel or one-way's with skyscanner

Main reason I am in two-minds over return ort2 one-ways for roughly 550-600 each (having that flexibility to do two years) or book the Emirates flights for 910ish + 60 multiflex and then whatever they chuck on for the dates

When I have looked at reviews for multiflex seems a bit of a faff to get in contact with them

I have been phoning up loads of people at work e.g. trail finders, flight centre, another branch of sta travel - to find out their offers and any cheeky ways to get a bargain but nada!

When you planning on booking?

Yeah you are right, you would have to pay a fee for direct flights as well. I don't think I would book direct with the airlines, would either be return with sta travel or one-way's with skyscanner

Main reason I am in two-minds over return ort2 one-ways for roughly 550-600 each (having that flexibility to do two years) or book the Emirates flights for 910ish + 60 multiflex and then whatever they chuck on for the dates

When I have looked at reviews for multiflex seems a bit of a faff to get in contact with them

I have been phoning up loads of people at work e.g. trail finders, flight centre, another branch of sta travel - to find out their offers and any cheeky ways to get a bargain but nada!

When you planning on booking?

Just been reading some reviews about sta travel and multiflex pass. Not good! Seems to be a nightmare to get a response unless you post on there facebook wall.

Hmmm i wonder if there is any alternatives from other companies? as in principal the product seems to be great.

Should hopefully be booking soon, just need get dentist out the way, to make sure i aint got to go back, i be looking to book straight away.

Very nervous times lol!

Benvo