Morning All :)

Just a quick question...

Is it harder to find rented accomodation that accepts dogs?

(i was told Australians LOVE dogs and preffered pet of them all)

Iv been advised to go through private letting rather than a company letting, there round about the same price, but most private lets are furnished?

We have no children! Just looking for a 2 bedroom...

Eventually we are looking to buy, but im aware we cannot do this straight away..

Any idea's??

Speaking from WA. Yes, it is harder. How hard depends on where you want to live

do you know roughly the harder and less harder places by any chance please? :)

i was wanting queensland ideally, anywhere you would recomend against?

We will be moving where my partners job is, normally the jobs coming back have been from Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Brisbane...

Thanks

Unfortunately it is usually harder to find rented accommodation with a pet. Not impossible but harder. Listings will usually say whether pets are ok or not. Never heard of private letting mostly being furnished.

Is it harder to find rented accomodation that accepts dogs?

Yes. I own rental properties, and would only accept a tenant with dogs if there were no tenants without dogs applying. This has never happened yet. Friends of mine rented with a dog, they were required to pay a higher bond and sign a disclaimer related to compensation for any damage.

Iv been advised to go through private letting rather than a company letting, there round about the same price, but most private lets are furnished?

I have never heard of private lettings. The long term rental market here is always unfurnished. Short term rentals (ie month by month) are furnished.

BB

MELBOURNE SHORT TERM ACCOMMODATION - FURNISHED SELF-CONTAINED STUDIO APARTMENT AVAILABLE -

walk to shops, beach and station. Ideal for new immigrants before you find a long-term rental. PM me for further details.

does it matter how u keep them? all my friends who had dogs in australia the dogs lived in backyard not in the house as weather is good.