Brisbane meet up for drinks - Thursday 7th March 6pm

Jit7

Hi

There is a meet up in Brisbane city on Thursday 7th March at 6pm at Bavarian Bier Cafe, Eagle Street Pier.

Its the third one so far so people are still getting to know each other. I am not the host as its organised by another site.

Be good to see some of you fellow brisbanites there

Jit

This is a monthly meet up so I'm sure this will still be going when you arrive.

Which area are you planning to move to?

Good luck with moving over and let us know if you need any help

oh great i will look out for it when we move then. We are still unsure of areas as there are so many we like, we are looking at north lakes, redcliffe,sunshine coast, pacific pines and surrounding areas so north and south lol we are going to see where oh gets a job first before we make decision as dont wont to get a rental in pacific pines if job is on sunshine coast. Hard decision thou.

Hi Jit7,

If you don't mind me asking, who is organising the meetup? You mentioned it was another site....can you pm me the details.

Not sure if my oh is working yet, if not we may pop along :)

Thanks.

Hi sent you a PM

oh great i will look out for it when we move then. We are still unsure of areas as there are so many we like, we are looking at north lakes, redcliffe,sunshine coast, pacific pines and surrounding areas so north and south lol we are going to see where oh gets a job first before we make decision as dont wont to get a rental in pacific pines if job is on sunshine coast. Hard decision thou.

wow thats a lot of brisbane that you mentioned. Well good luck with it all and hope to see you when you move over. Good luck with the job hunt!

• 2 weeks later...