travel transportation for sale

ivette

We are now traveling in Australia in a Toyota Camry CSI Stationwagon with a Exo tent (30 sec. tent, big!) for 8 months.

End of April we are arriving in Sydney and want to sell our camping gear included the car, because we are flying out. Are you planning to go around Australia for a couple of months? Camping is the best way & cheapest way to see the country! Any interest: let me know by mailing me. I can send you pictures as well. Have fun with organising your trip!

• 2 weeks later...

Interested in all the camping stuff if you will sell it separatly.
hi Paul, yes I can sell seperately. We have the complete package, tent, gasstove (2 burner) with 2 small 2 kg bottles and small folding table, pots and pans etc, airmatras queen size, pillows, sleepingbags for -5C, tent ( companion exo lite 2.1m), folding table (2m by 90 cm) with 2 chairs (director chairs, folding), 2 fishing rods with reels and tackle box, 12 volt pump for airmatras, small dutch oven (bbq pot!), Esky 32 liter, and some small stuff for fun camping. With regards, Ivette