Eeeek Melbourne Newbie!!

KerryInOz

Hey All, so I am fresh off the boat (well...plane really...long way to sail from London) and brand new to Australia! Staying with a friend up on the Sunshine Coast (currently under flood warnings, irony) but moving down to Melbourne next week and know no one! Totally launched myself in at the deep end - no job either but I do have a roof over my head....all be it with a 70 year old cousin of my Gran's who I've never met. So, any one else moving down that way? Or am the only one bunking up with an unknown relative with no income or buddies?? ...... As I right this seriously starting to question my sanity lol x

Hi Kerry

Welcome to Melbourne next week.

Check out the Victoria section of PIO and the sister site (link at bottom of page) - there is a meet up on the 23rd Feb - not sure if you will make it in time. But there is bound to be another soon. Plus lots of newbies on those threads and often smaller meet ups are happening for coffee etc.

Tee