State Sponsorship for Victoria

Ishaan

• 3 weeks later...
Hey Ishaan..even i have applied for same software tester category. I applied for Vic state sponsorship on 17 dec 2012 any clue what went wrong that they rejected? Its almost 3 months...I am losing patience :(

Hey .. When did they acknowledged your documents ? Your actual processing time begins when they acknowledge them. They Rejected mines because they were receiving very High Caliber resumes whereas i was meeting only their minimum eligibility. Makes sense ? Lemme explain further.

Victoria requires minimum 3 years of work experience and minimum 7 each IELTs and i have 3 years and 5 months of experience and 7.5/7/7/7

so probably they have better resumes than mine and hence i got rejected. However there was no error or discrepancy in my Documents !

Good luck with yours. Can you also share your timeline with us ?

Can anyone tell me what all docs i need to send them after i am verified for the nomination to ACT SS?

In addition to all of your documents that you have filed for verification, you have to provide them your Funds, could be in the form of Fixed Deposits or Post Office Deposits. Should be Notary Attested !

Rest, you keep following the guidelines and they will direct you what all documents you need. you can save your application and can resume it again incase you are falling short of any document.

You also need to have a Credit Card for the payment of $300 which roughly comes out to 16828 INR including taxes !

Hope this helps Sid !