Eligibility for a 190 visa

shibiya

Hello Everyone

Me and my partner are planning to move to Australia. Our last visit was 2 years back on a student visa while my partner got a TR.I have been working as a Graphic Designer since 2010. We are good on the point test, but my offshore work ex is only 2 years plus.Do i qualify for a 190 visa as i have been told that i am under experience and wont get a state sponsorship (graphic design is open in ACT). I have to take a chance on the vetasses.

I don't know whether this thread is repeated, but would really like a clear opinion on this.

Thanks

Edited by shibiya

Hello Everyone

Me and my partner are planning to move to Australia. Our last visit was 2 years back on a student visa while my partner got a TR.I have been working as a Graphic Designer since 2010. We are good on the point test, but my offshore work ex is only 2 years plus.Do i qualify for a 190 visa as i have been told that i am under experience and wont get a state sponsorship (graphic design is open in ACT). I have to take a chance on the vetasses.

I don't know whether this thread is repeated, but would really like a clear opinion on this.

Thanks

ACT do not mandate the length of relevant work experience. You need a year or more for VETASSESS.

It is impossible from what you have posted to offer a considered opinion about your prospects of successfully applying for a subclass 190, or any other visa.

Guest Guest26012
Hello Everyone

Thanks

Hi, perhaps provide more information so that more specific and helpful replies will be provided. Good luck!