Jump to content

Form 1229 for Child Visa 101 question - Do we still need Stat Declaration as well???

Recommended Posts

I thought you only needed to get a Statutory Declaration from any non migrating parents and that the migrating biological parents only have to complete the form 1229.

Is this right?


I am about to send off all the certified docs and the application form/police checks but have now read some people did a Statutory Declaration as well as form 1229...


I am just worried if I send off the paperwork and then Case Officer comes back and says we need Stat Dec too.


Anyone else apply for Child Visa 101 with only the form 1229?




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now