Nurses - all disciplines. Sponsorship available

Guest genorm

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest genorm

I understand you spoke to the Consultant today.

Hi

I have emailed you my c.v and still haven't heard anything from you guys. I am a registered nurse with 6 years experience.

Guest genorm
Any vacancies in Adelaide for registered nurses? I'm currently a band 6 in the community

Currently, ony Midwives with RM/RN Dual Registration for Adelaide, but watching situation closely.

Hi Dave,

Im an ICU Nurse with 8 years exeperience in ICU,5 years inAcute medicine and 4 years anaesthetic nurse. I have got letter of eligibilty with AHPRA. I'm looking for job in WA or Sydney. Please advise if you have any vacancies. Thanks.

Guess it's a waiting game everywhere. What visa are you applying? If you don't mind me asking. I am planning on 457 but I am beginning to think may be i should start trying 189 at the same time.

Yeah, I am booked in for my 2nd Ielts next month because it doesn't look too hopeful for sponsor. I was hoping to get there on a 457 and start applying as soon as possible for 189, but might as well start the process now. It's a difficult year I'm told to find sponsors, they are clamping.down on it, :-/

What nursing do u do?

Guest genorm

I understand from Chris that he is working both of your CV's very hard. As you rightly point out further down, there has been a freeze on sponsorship; most State Health Departments have run out of money.

Also, in QLD, ther have been staff reductions, and obviously the Private Health Sector feel obliged to take on some of those affected.

Yeah same here. :-/

I understand from Chris that he is working both of your CV's very hard. As you rightly point out further down, there has been a freeze on sponsorship; most State Health Departments have run out of money.

Also, in QLD, ther have been staff reductions, and obviously the Private Health Sector feel obliged to take on some of those affected.

Yeah it's understandable really, wish I'd started the process sooner , seems like I've picked the worst time.

Never mind.. Ill keep trying.

Guest genorm

The one thread of hope is that the new Australian financial year starts on July 1st, and we are expecting things to kick on again.

Yeah it's understandable really, wish I'd started the process sooner , seems like I've picked the worst time.

Never mind.. Ill keep trying.

Yeah, I am booked in for my 2nd Ielts next month because it doesn't look too hopeful for sponsor. I was hoping to get there on a 457 and start applying as soon as possible for 189, but might as well start the process now. It's a difficult year I'm told to find sponsors, they are clamping.down on it, :-/

What nursing do u do?

Hi

I work in a surgical ward with HDU patients, vascular and colorectal patients.

I am going to try and book my English test too soon.

Hi,yes i tried for skilled visa but low on points so doing IELTS to hopefully gain full 20 points,then ive been told u can gain another 10 by being invited by the queensland government,im going to try for skilled visa as i would of got lot of interviews and most certainly a job with that,how did u find the IELTS exam,i do aged care,palliative residential,community,rehab,how about you and where r going to be living in oz alot more sponsorships in brisbane,sydney and perth etc,have u considered the mines.lisa