Nurses - all disciplines. Sponsorship available

Guest genorm

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest genorm

We now have a few MHN positions in an Aged Care facility in Melbourne. If interested, please send your CV to admin@bestjobsinoz.co.uk

Any mental health positions in Melbourne/ Victoria? I am AHPRA approved and about to finalise 175 so would not need sponsorship

mem

Guest genorm

Hi, yes, there are few in Vic and WA. Please send CV to admin@bestjobsinoz.co.uk To avoid confusion, can you please state your PIO User Name in your cover letter, as jobs are advertised elsewhere also.

Cheers

Dave

Hi there, are there many jobs available for experienced paediatric nurses? Would be looking at either Victoria or western Australia.

Thanks for any help.

Hi There,

My wife and I are arriving in Sydney in June. She already has a 457 Visa under my company. She's a Clinical Nurse manager in Infection Control. Shes also has experience in Theatre, A and E and Intensive care. Is there any positions available in the Sydney area? We will be living close to North Ryde. Thanks

Guest genorm

Hi, please send CV to admin@bestjobsinoz.co.uk

Has your wife started her AHPRA application yet?

Best Regards

Dave

Best Jobs In Oz

Hi There,

My wife and I are arriving in Sydney in June. She already has a 457 Visa under my company. She's a Clinical Nurse manager in Infection Control. Shes also has experience in Theatre, A and E and Intensive care. Is there any positions available in the Sydney area? We will be living close to North Ryde. Thanks

Guest Bazinga

Darwin can be a little hairy, I work with a nurse who was amazed at how little abuse you get down here as opposed to up there.

Guest genorm

Hi Rachall, do you mean you are looking for another post in Sydney, or are you looking to move elsewhere?

Hi

I am already registered with AHPRA and on a 457 in aged care but looking to move. I am currently in sw sydney, any vacancies out this way?

Regards

Guest genorm
Hi I'm a community staff nurse thinking about moving to Australia. I like the look of Darwin. Could anyone tell me if there are any opportunities out that way?

thanks

natasha

Hi Natasha,

I don't have anything in Darwin at the moment - but we are advertising new vacancies daily. Please feel free to send your CV (no obligation) to admin@bestjobsinoz.co.uk

Dave

Thanks. I'm still doing research on areas and job opportunities as I have only been considering moving seriously for a few weeks, although the idea of moving to Australia has always appealed to me. I have an 11 child and a partner who has experience in retail and catering management. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Hi , im a nurse with 18 months acute surgical experience , just taken a new post in adult ICU/ HDU in UK , to secure a crutical care post in oz , what is minimum experience in critical care they will want? Im hoping to come out to oz in April 2014 , so will have a years critical care by then

thanks

Hi, I am a RegisteredNurse Learning/Intellectual Disabilities for 20 years, inpatient, respite, management (stressful)and now Community LD Nurse for 8 years. Documents are received by AMNAC for full assessment before I apply under skill select and APHRA. Difficulty I have is jobs for my nursing speciality. Have experience in epilepsy and do training in this to care providers, and i worked as a sleep counsellor for children and now doing Behavioural Sleep Medicine in adults. Would you have any information on LD jobs available, I did have the opportunity of a role in epilepsy services but this may not come off as timescale. I have family in northern beaches in Sydney but considered melbourne. Thanks. Paul

Hi, I am a Registered Nurse Learning/Intellectual Disabilities, I have 20 years experience starting in residential, then respite followed by management (stressful) and now a Community LD nurse for 8 years. I have experience in epilepsy and provide training to care providers, I am a sleep counsellor for children with additional needs and I am doing a course in Behavioural Sleep Medicine as I have changed from children to adult LD team. The difficulty I am having is finding jobs in this speciality. Would you have any information on jobs in this branch of nursing, my documents have been received at AMNAC for assessment, I aim to then apply to APHRA and Expression of Interest with skill select on receipt of assessment. I did have an opportunity for a job in epilepsy services but this may have gone due to timescales. I have family in northern beaches in Sydney but considered melbourne. Thanks. Paul

Guest genorm

Hi Hannah,

No, we currently have sponsored vacancies in Sydney where Direct Entry Midwives with 2 years post grad experience are welcome to apply. Please email me your CV and covering letter if you re interested.

Best Regards

Dave

admin@bestjobsinoz.co.uk

Hi, do you have to be an RGN to work as a midwife in Aus? I am a direct entry midwife from UK, with 2 years experience. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

hi, I'm a Coronary Care Unit (CCU ) nurse for almost 3 years. Are there vacancies for CCU / ICU position? Do I have a chance for sponsorship? I"ll be having my AHPRA registration around September though since I'm required to do a bridging course.

Guest genorm

Hi Seph,

Can you please send your CV and a cover note to admin@bestjobsinoz.co.uk

In your note, can you please include the details of your Bridging Course - and your preferred destination in Oz?

Best Regards

​Dave

hi, I'm a Coronary Care Unit (CCU ) nurse for almost 3 years. Are there vacancies for CCU / ICU position? Do I have a chance for sponsorship? I"ll be having my AHPRA registration around September though since I'm required to do a bridging course.

Hi Seph,

Can you please send your CV and a cover note to admin@bestjobsinoz.co.uk

In your note, can you please include the details of your Bridging Course - and your preferred destination in Oz?

Best Regards

​Dave

Hi! I have just sent again my cv and cover note to admin@bestjobsinoz.co.uk. It's entitled CCU / ICU nurse applicant. Hoping to hear some feedback soon. Thank you

Hi Dave, I'm a 'mature' student midwife about to qualify in Sept this year. My aim is to move to Oz ( prob Perth). when should I start applying for posts and would you recommend I get state sponsorship or be sponsored by an employer. Do I need to wait until I have two years post grad experience or aim to have two years experience by the time I arrive? My husband will soon be qualifying as a primary school teacher ( we both had mid-life crisis and decided to change careers!). Any advice would be gratefully received :-)

Hi midwife momma, Im in a similar situation (mature student) moving out without experience except I will be on my partners visa rather than getting one on my own merit. Im finding the whole applying for what and when to apply

​quite daunting.. Any suggestions or tips on how to do things would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Guest genorm

More hospitals now want RM/RN - but still plenty of sponsored opportunities with these qualifications. Midwives - especiall Dual Registred/Qualified needed in all states except WA.

More hospitals now want RM/RN - but still plenty of sponsored opportunities with these qualifications. Midwives - especiall Dual Registred/Qualified needed in all states except WA.

Hi

I have emailed you my c.v and still haven't heard anything from you guys. I am a registered nurse with 6 years experience.