Are you an Oz8er?

Harpodom

Do you hate Oz  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hate Oz

• yes!!! GET ME OUT OF HERE! (or NEVER SEND ME BACK THERE!)
    • no, I think its quite nice actually, I just like to criticise aspects of it
    • no, I love the place, I just hate the people!

I cant stand the "Im alright attitude", and stuff everyone else.

The high prices, in supermarkets and shops make me so angry.Going to the supermarket is an awful experience, it costs an arm and a leg,just to get a few basics.We throw so much food away, nothing lasts more than a day.Im convinced its pretty old when you buy it.

Lots of products here, dont even have sell by dates, which I find worrying.

I have to drive what feels like miles for a supermarket anyway, and theres no way I am going to drive any further to go to some overpriced veggie shed, that is meant to be cheaper than the supermarket.I did it once and auctually found them to be more expensive, but the locals are so brainwashed they think its better? It still went mouldy as quick .

Where else is in the world, can the Bottle "O have a special offer,,,a carton for $50,,,but you can get 2 for $110,,,,and no-one notices????Derrrrrr!!!

Prices in the shops are just dreadful and as for Customer service, well I wont even go there.It is non-exsistent in most shops.

The only customer service they know, is constantly following you around asking if they can help you.Why cant I just go in a shop and browse? Please just leave me alone, until I want to ask a question,but then usually thats pointless, as most dont know,the answer!

As for Medicare,Give me the NHS everyday.

And bills,,,,OMG, I have never had so many bills ,Im constantly paying for something, week in, week out.I dread needing new Tires for my car or something going wrong.The cost is sky high.

As for this deluded attitude to cheap fuel, well I use double what I used to in the UK, as I have to drive twice as far for everything here, if not further.

Edited by Sapphire