What A Disaster

Guest The Greens

Guest earlswood

Why not say you are going home in a month to his parents and say it is a holiday now and will be back in feb, that will please them and you can have a good holiday to suss out the place.

Thanks for that!

p.s. I must discover how people "Thank" someone on here!

Click here (if this works!)

.................... ............................................................................ \/

It didn't, but there is a little orange box with the word "Thanks" at bottom right. Just click there.

Guest Perth Princess

How angelic you are to put your parents before yourselves, it makes me feel very guilty! Our families were also devastated, but unfortunately for them we decided to put ourselves first. You should consider though that if you put their happiness first you could end up feeling bitter- I knew that would happen to us if we had stayed, but then again I have crushing guilt to live with which you won't! There really is no easy answer is there?

Good luck anyway:wubclub:

How angelic you are to put your parents before yourselves, it makes me feel very guilty! Our families were also devastated, but unfortunately for them we decided to put ourselves first. You should consider though that if you put their happiness first you could end up feeling bitter- I knew that would happen to us if we had stayed, but then again I have crushing guilt to live with which you won't! There really is no easy answer is there?

Good luck anyway:wubclub:

last years thread more info on the link in the earlier post

Archived