Job in Southport - where to stay?

Jasper Buchanan

Our family are moving to Oz on a 457 visa through a company based in Southport. I will be arriving first and will be looking for a 1 bedroom apartment for 2-3 months. My family will then join me and we will be looking to rent a nice furnished 4-5 bedroom house.

Any suggestions of areas in and around Southport? Any websites to look at not including real estate.

Many Thanks

There are lots of nice suburbs depending on your budget and what you guys personally like. Some of the popular within an easy commuting distance would be Runaway Bay, Oxenford, pacific Pines, Coomera Waters. The best thing to do would be to drive and drive when you get here and see what area takes your fancy..

Cal x

Our family are moving to Oz on a 457 visa through a company based in Southport. I will be arriving first and will be looking for a 1 bedroom apartment for 2-3 months. My family will then join me and we will be looking to rent a nice furnished 4-5 bedroom house.

Any suggestions of areas in and around Southport? Any websites to look at not including real estate.

Many Thanks

Take a look at the Meriton http://www.meritonapartments.com.au/gold-coast/southport its excellent, we stayed for 2 months when we forst arrived and when we need to stay on the coast we mostly go back to the Meriton.