SYDNEY!! Girly group for weekend drinks/dinner

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @Son10 I'm also in the same boat! We arrived 2 weeks ago and it would be good to meet some women here to help feel a little less lonely!

Hi Lizzy,

Where are you located? We are staying in the Hills area for now as it is close to my husband's work place. I am loving the city so far but it would be lovely to meet new people. Are you also here with your husband/partner?

It would be great to meet for coffee/lunch?

Sonia x

Edited by The Pom Queen
Removed personal info

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nattie

Hey all am Nat 27 , i currently live in the Hornsby area and looking to meet some new friends.

Been here a while now, working and family life have taken over at finding friends. Want friends that arn't connected to being at work.

Be nice to meet up sometime, i noticed i have just missed a meet up the other week. Any plans to meet up again??.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Donna & everyone else!

My name is Linzi, I'm 26 & from Scotland! I arrived in Sydney on Tuesday & I would also love to meet some girly friends to hang out with that are out with my working environment.

Never used the site before so not 2 sure how it works but it would be great to hear from any of u guys & get something arranged! X

Hi Everyone,

Nattie, Donna and Linzi we are planning another meeting in Surry Hills in 2 good eggs on Sat 22nd June for Brunch near Harmony Park. Nearest station would be Central. Would be lovely to see you there and join our girly group! About Midday we are planning on meeting up. Please PM me. Looking forward to hearing fromy ou

Natalie

Edited by GeorgeD
Forum Rules

Hi Krystal,

Nice to hear from you. Always up for meeting new people! Yes we are and meeting in Surry Hills. We are meeting up around 12pm!

Natalie

Hi guys,

I'm not too sure how this site works either, but I have been in Sydney for 8 months now and would love some new girlie mates! Am 29, from Bristol, and living in the Eastern Suburbs. Are you guys still doing this meet up on 22nd?

Krystal.

Edited by The Pom Queen
forum rules

• 2 weeks later...

hey, i just moved to sydney with my ozzie bf (was living in brighton before) and really want to find an awesome group of girly friends like I had back home. im 30 and live on the northern beaches, i love being active and looking for similar people to enjoy sydney and australia with. It would be awesome if I could come along to any future meet ups/drinks you guys are having! laura x

Hi Laura,

Hope you are well. It be great to meet up with you, I live in in the inner west of Sydney and been here since November! We met up a few weeks back but am organising some drinks for the 20th if you're about?

Let me know if you have problems finding me

Natalie

hey, i just moved to sydney with my ozzie bf (was living in brighton before) and really want to find an awesome group of girly friends like I had back home. im 30 and live on the northern beaches, i love being active and looking for similar people to enjoy sydney and australia with. It would be awesome if I could come along to any future meet ups/drinks you guys are having! laura x
Edited by The Pom Queen
forum rules

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...