SYDNEY!! Girly group for weekend drinks/dinner

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys i can't make it until about 3pm, but i could always meet u later if u want to go earlier? Darling harbour sounds good though. Maybe be better to meet at a specific bar or cafe then people can come and go add they like and don't have to worry if they are running late. Any suggestions for a bar ?

Sarah

Hi everyone,

I just saw this thread. Sounds like a great idea and I'd love to meet up with you all but I already have plans for this weekend. Hopefully by replying though I can get email updates to posts on the thread :)

I'm 28, moved here alone in January and living in Cammeray (just over the bridge in North Sydney) but working in the CBD.

Enjoy the meet up!!

Guest guest73691

3pm is fine with me.

Its not quite Darling Harbour, but how about the Loft on Lime St? http://theloftsydney.com/ I think it will be quieter than some of the other places round there and it is quite nice - it it is nice weather there are seats outside overlooking the water. Some of the bars in the main bit of Darling Harbour are quite touristy so might be harder to get a table/tables etc. For anyone coming by train, it is not far from Wynyard Station.

Hi everyone,

I too would be interested in meeting up and meeting some new friends. My finance and I arrived in Sydney in November. He is happy to meet people through work and gym etc. Whereas my work colleagues seem a little quiet so I'd love to meet some people in a similar situation.

Unfortunately I can't make this Sunday as we are going to the Zoo, which I am very excited about. I hope you all have fun at the loft. And if you arrange any other meet up I would most definitely be interested.

Looking forward to meeting you soon. Stace

Hi! I'm Jo, I'm 26 and I moved to Inner West Sydney in November (2012) on my own.

I work in the Spa industry and am really loving Sydney and all it has to offer.

Work/house/Aussie bf etc is all fab but I miss all my girlfriends in London and am looking to form a group of girls to go out in the city area with at weekends for dinner/cocktails/coffee.

Ideally girls who are of a similar age (22-32ish is fine) so drop me a mail if you are in a similar boat :):biggrin:

Hay Jo I'm 24 and moved to Sydney 8 months ago with my partner. I love it here but have been surprised about how difficult it has been to make friends.

I love doing all the normal things: shopping, cinema, beach, drinks, dinners, etc

Send me a message if you would want to meet up sometime.

Hi Im Ruth I moved to Sydney just over a week ago and looking for people to hang out with that are going to be in sydney for a while as I'm currently in a hostel and people come and go quite a lot.

If anyone would like to add me on ace book n arrange a night out

Edited by The Pom Queen
Personal info

Hey All

I couldnt make Sunday went to the blue mountains its so beautiful I want to go back ASAP!

Would have been nice to meet up though! Did you have fun are you gonna meet up again? Ruth I will have a look for you? Are you here on your own or with familly/friends hard in a hostel :-( are you working?

Hi,

I have tried to PM some of you but I have only just registered and not yet mastered this site and have no idea how to do that!

I am moving to the Sydney area in a few days with my husband and I am hoping to meet new people and make a few new friends in e city. Initially I won't be working but I am hoping to find a job soon. We will be living the hills district.

I am in my early 30s and I would be interested in finding any other girls who are of a similar age. I enjoy the outdoors and also going to nice restaurants and bars. I am originally from the London area but I have previously lived abroad.

It would be great to hear from other women in the area.

Hi Everyone

Ive been trying to organise a dinner on the 11th April after work for everyone to meet up at. Locations probably going to be the city as its central for everyone who live in different suburbs. Flexible on locations. Jo suggested Darling Quarter which is a lovely place. Let me knwo who can make it, going to be from arounf 5 30 pm!

Many Thanks and hope to see you there

Natalie