Industrial Spark or House bashin??

Guest johnnybluenose

Guest johnnybluenose

Hi everyone, just a word of warning this is my first message, so appologies for my bad English.

My wife and I have applied for skilled visas 157 ( 21/10/07) on the basis that my wife is the main applicant due to her being a fully qualified Nurse as her skills are in demand more. Can anybody give me some advice about which industry is best suited for me?? as we intend on moving to Perth don't know where excatly?Iam time served electrical maintenance engineer AND HAVE ALWAYS WORKED IN THE FMCG industry.I have completed NVQS 1,2 & 3 during which I completed a BTEC ONC in Electrical/Engineering.I then went on to complete a HNC in Mechatronics.

I have been told that I can only apply for a 'A' Electrical Trade License on arrival is this true??

Kind Regards

A very stressed sparky

John:unsure:

hi john

we are off to perth ourselves im a spark going out on mine visa my oh is a radiographer once you get to oz your quallifications are worthlessb and you will have to do a course and an exam before you can work on your own before that you will have to be a trades assistant to a spark

somebody may correct me if im wrong but reading threads on here this is how i read into this matter

ian

Guest johnnybluenose

Hi Ian,

Thanks for that advice you was right. I keep on winding my OH up as she has already been offered a job with her being main applicant, so iam looking at having a nice stroll up/down the beach for the first few months.Looks like the beaches will be a little better than cloudy Southport hey??

Cheers

John

Archived