January 190 visa lodged gang

fari447

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have applied on Jan 28th, uploaded all documents including PCC, Med, Form80 except my wife's ielts. Document status updated from recommended to required, no other update.

Have u undergone e health system for the medical ? Yesterday I got a call from clinic that my medical reports have been uploaded in the system , however, today I logged in my E visa and found that the status of my health requirement documents is still showing recommended. Could you pl share ur experience ?

It has been 4weeks since i lodged my e visa , no info about CO allocation.

Hi

dont worry about the status updates, i have already got my grant and my status still said requested or recommended. It appears that a lot of case officers dont update the system.

Has the link dissappeared to request the medical, if so it has been uploaded.

Good luck to everyone

Thanks for sharing experience. It's true , CO has been assigned for me and I have got a mail from her about the docs she needs to proced further , medical was not there.

yes ,the health checks link has disappreared.

Hi

dont worry about the status updates, i have already got my grant and my status still said requested or recommended. It appears that a lot of case officers dont update the system.

Has the link dissappeared to request the medical, if so it has been uploaded.

Good luck to everyone

Dear freiends,

This is to update u all that by the grace of God I became the father of my 2nd daughter on 07/02/2013. Even though i have been requested the med and PCC by my CO. I requested the postponment of my wife and newly born daughter medicals and CO replied that I dont have to worry abt timeline and CO told me to provide the documents as per my ease.

I have already submitted application for my Daughter's passport and we are all going for medicals tommorow (19/02/2013) Please pray for us that our medicals didnt get referred.

WA SS & EOI applied 01/12/12, WA SS approved on 08/01/2013, Singed & sent WASS agreement on 09/01/2013, Invitation to apply on 15/01/2013, Applied visa for 190 on 17/01/2013 and all requirement met, CO assigned on 05/02/2013 Meds & PCC requested by CO directly..

Dear freiends,

This is to update u all that I have done with the medicals for me and my family on 19/02/2013 and everything seems fine as per the doctor.

Also submitted the PCC on 20/02/2013 for me and my wife from two countries (PAK & UAE).

Now just waiting for my duaghter's passport to be issues (20th March date has been given by Pakistan Embassy as there is shortage of passport books :(

Plz pray for us that the medicals dont get reffered.

WA SS & EOI applied 01/12/12, WA SS approved on 08/01/2013, Singed & sent WASS agreement on 09/01/2013, Invitation to apply on 15/01/2013, Applied visa for 190 on 17/01/2013 and all requirement met, CO assigned on 05/02/2013 Meds & PCC requested by CO directly: meds done on 19/02/13. PCC submitted 20/02/2013. Just waiting for daughther's passport

Hey All,

Im regularly reading your posts and want to congratulate one and all for their regular updates ..

I have applied for my VIC SS on 15th Nov 12 and they Acknowledged it on 19th nov 12 .. I havnt received anything from them after that !! Im really worried about my status .. Its been around 13 weeks now .. do you guys have any idea whats going on ?

Please find the remaining details in the signature box below.. thanks

Hey All,

Im regularly reading your posts and want to congratulate one and all for their regular updates ..

I have applied for my VIC SS on 15th Nov 12 and they Acknowledged it on 19th nov 12 .. I havnt received anything from them after that !! Im really worried about my status .. Its been around 13 weeks now .. do you guys have any idea whats going on ?

Please find the remaining details in the signature box below.. thanks

Have you looked at their website to see their processing times? I waited about 15 weeks for my first SA SS. Good luck :)

Have you looked at their website to see their processing times? I waited about 15 weeks for my first SA SS. Good luck :)

Well VIC dont have any provision like SA to track the processing time or date .. I read your timeline, it says your SS was rejected and then you resubmitted it ! Can you share what went wrong in the first attempt ? If you dont mind .. !!

And good luck for your Visa mate ;)

Dear freiends,

This is to update u all that my PCCs status become "received" and medical links are gone.

Do anybody know what it means??

WA SS & EOI applied 01/12/12, WA SS approved on 08/01/2013, Singed & sent WASS agreement on 09/01/2013, Invitation to apply on 15/01/2013, Applied visa for 190 on 17/01/2013 and all requirement met, CO assigned on 05/02/2013 Meds & PCC requested by CO directly: meds done on 19/02/13. PCC submitted 20/02/2013. Just waiting for daughther's passport

Have u undergone e health system for the medical ? Yesterday I got a call from clinic that my medical reports have been uploaded in the system , however, today I logged in my E visa and found that the status of my health requirement documents is still showing recommended. Could you pl share ur experience ?

It has been 4weeks since i lodged my e visa , no info about CO allocation.

I have done my medical on Jan 30. After that the link of health exam was gone the day after. But till then no update. What is your timeline?

I have done my medical on Jan 30. After that the link of health exam was gone the day after. But till then no update. What is your timeline?

It happens to me also but when I checked with my CO she confimed that the medicals are received and sometime evisa is not updated. So dont worry it seems its all OK with you as well otherwise your CO must have contacted you.

Good luck

Dear freiends,

This is to update u all that

I checked with my CO and she confirmed that my medicals are recieved and all OK.

That means my medicals including my family's medicals are not being reffered. smile.gif

Yahoooooooooooo.

Now

only waiting for my daughter's passport....

Dear freiends,

I checked with my CO and she confirmed that my medicals are recieved and all OK.

That means my medicals including my family's medicals are not being reffered. smile.gif

Yahoooooooooooo.

Now

congrats.how did u contact? by mail or by phone?

Dear freiends,

Yahoooooooooooo.

Now

Hi, have done medicals for your daughter... i also have a newborn after lodgement, done with our medicals, and pcc, co not assigned, but status of docs have changed to received.. just waiting to hear from him.. fingers crossed. regards bala

Hi, have done medicals for your daughter... i also have a newborn after lodgement, done with our medicals, and pcc, co not assigned, but status of docs have changed to received.. just waiting to hear from him.. fingers crossed. regards bala

Yes I have done the medicals for my new born daughter and we did it togeather....

Yes I have done the medicals for my new born daughter and we did it togeather....

Hi fari, our hospital told they need a print out with baby name and trn no for them to do, as it is ehealth. since we didnt have baby medical link in the system, we didnt do it, just waiting for the co to ask. how did you got it done, did u had a link for doing medical for your new born or how did you managed??

Well VIC dont have any provision like SA to track the processing time or date .. I read your timeline, it says your SS was rejected and then you resubmitted it ! Can you share what went wrong in the first attempt ? If you dont mind .. !!

And good luck for your Visa mate ;)

Hi Ishaan,

Yes, that's correct, it was resubmitted due to an error by the immigration agent. Long story short, i changed jobs in Sep 2011 and when he submitted SS in Aug 2012, he only submitted evidence of my previous job, not also my current one. As the processing time for SS was then 14 weeks, he should have sent both, so if the application was looked at straight away, it had my previous job and if it was looked at the end of the 14 weeks, it had my current job. The application rules state you must provide evidence of the last 12 months in your nominated job. It was an unfortunate oversight, but was resolved quickly when evidence of my current job was submitted :)

Hi Ishaan,

Yes, that's correct, it was resubmitted due to an error by the immigration agent. Long story short, i changed jobs in Sep 2011 and when he submitted SS in Aug 2012, he only submitted evidence of my previous job, not also my current one. As the processing time for SS was then 14 weeks, he should have sent both, so if the application was looked at straight away, it had my previous job and if it was looked at the end of the 14 weeks, it had my current job. The application rules state you must provide evidence of the last 12 months in your nominated job. It was an unfortunate oversight, but was resolved quickly when evidence of my current job was submitted :)

Thats lucky of you, just to give u a glimpse of my case, I got my SS VIC rejected today for dont know what reason. They didnt mention any ! I dont know 'WHY' but somewhere down the line feel something is fishy in regards to my migration agent ! I just want to see the copy of your rejection letter, if possible and okay with you. Because honestly i think they should give u certain resons for rejecting your application. My occupation as a software tester is still available in Vic, and there is no point rejecting my application. Can you please forward me the copy of your Rejection email at thakurishaan@yahoo.com

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards

Ishaan

Hi fari, our hospital told they need a print out with baby name and trn no for them to do, as it is ehealth. since we didnt have baby medical link in the system, we didnt do it, just waiting for the co to ask. how did you got it done, did u had a link for doing medical for your new born or how did you managed??

For my daughter I didnt use the link, as the link was not there for my daughter as well we just took the printout of email from the CO in which CO mentioned the HRI number and my daughter's original birth certificate thats all..

Hospital asked for passport but i presented birth certificate and showed the email that the CO has given the HRI number to go for the medical and hospital accepted it..

I think you should talk to them and let them understand that HRI number is only required to reach the link in emedical system..

Edited by fari447