Rental available in Miranda- Sutherland Shire NSW.

shellsparkles

Hello there all you soon to be residents of Australia

One of my neighbours'-daughters is renting out her family home in Miranda, which is in the Sutherlandshire, NSW. She had offered it to myself and my other half however, we are looking for a more permanent base here in Engadine

Up for grabs for 9 months only so it may suit some of you "freshies"

Its got three bedrooms, so would suit a family. My neighbour said her daughter would take a couple of families if they wanted to share the property.

The rent is $650-670 furnished although it depends what furniture she has to provide. The bond would be 4 x what ever the final rent is agreed at. She is willing to considering letting it unfurnished too.

Miranda has a big west field and the very popular "paddy's irish bakery" which services all us "paddys in oz" with the usual baked yummies from home. Its also a short hop on the train to the Cronnulla beaches!!

If your interested Pm me and I can give you her number!

I hope this is of some help to someone - I know how stressed out I was coming here knowing I only had a couple of weeks to secure a "home"

Michelle