Our Budget Worksheet for Victoria

dmjg

The likes of you makes me physically sick DM,so organised:mad:,whats up with yer ffs:no:

Clicked your file thing,:nah:not opening that!,no point,give a monkey a clock:twitcy:

Awwwww i tell yer

"THE world extreme how to make a muddle through type of person feel bad competition"

Representing Victoria,in the Blue corner........

Nah,i wish i was organised tbh,but i just cant seem to do it ,wtf why cant i?!!!!:arghh::wubclub:

Because you're too busy dressing up in suspenders and making pervy phone calls? :wink:

Well, I know what he sounds like so I can always do a voice comparison and then I'll know it's you............

If he sounds common as muck,but his intelligence belies bigoted pre conceived assumptions based on accents and appearance ,then yes,it could be me!:smile::biggrin::twitcy:

The likes of you makes me physically sick DM,so organised:mad:,whats up with yer ffs:no:

Clicked your file thing,:nah:not opening that!,no point,give a monkey a clock:twitcy:

Awwwww i tell yer

"THE world extreme how to make a muddle through type of person feel bad competition"

Representing Victoria,in the Blue corner........

Nah,i wish i was organised tbh,but i just cant seem to do it ,wtf why cant i?!!!!:arghh::wubclub:

i wasn't always as organised as this, pabs.

never had a budget as a single guy, or even when married.

But as soon as the kids turn up, life changes.

I set off to the uk by myself. £1000 in my pocket when I landed in Liverpool in 2001. I knew I would survive somehow.

With kids, somehow is not good enough. I have the responsibility to ensure their health and well being. Hence the need for the budget. Plus the little buggers are so expensive, and with the oh wanting to constantly save for trips back to 'uddersfield, I have to show her how big the barrel is, why the barrel is empty so soon after payday and let her decide what has to be pared from the spending to enable more to accumulate in the barrel to give her her trip back sooner.

As for not being able to open the document, I expect nothing less from a dinosaur and his antique computer. However the thought of a dinosaur with suspenders on isn't doing much for my enjoyment of my morning egg and bacon sandwich.

I set off to the uk by myself. £1000 in my pocket when I landed in Liverpool in 2001. I knew I would survive somehow.

With kids, somehow is not good enough. I have the responsibility to ensure their health and well being. Hence the need for the budget. Plus the little buggers are so expensive, and with the oh wanting to constantly save for trips back to 'uddersfield, I have to show her how big the barrel is, why the barrel is empty so soon after payday and let her decide what has to be pared from the spending to enable more to accumulate in the barrel to give her her trip back sooner.

As for not being able to open the document, I expect nothing less from a dinosaur and his antique computer. However the thought of a dinosaur with suspenders on isn't doing much for my enjoyment of my morning egg and bacon sandwich.

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

As for not being able to open the document, I expect nothing less from a dinosaur and his antique computer. However the thought of a dinosaur with suspenders on isn't doing much for my enjoyment of my morning egg and bacon sandwich.[/QUO:biglaugh:

No,i said i cba opening the document,theres a big difference:wink:

Can we put this scurrilous rumour spread by mtt to bed once and for all,i dont dress in stockings and suspenders,but i am partial to them on a lady:wubclub:,its just mtt subtly grooming me for her dungeon:no:

Ive woken up with a fish net on once,with some milf when i was a kid:twitcy:,on one leg,dont ask me how it got there,it was a very drunken night and i was led astray and used:rolleyes:

Maybe you should try it yourself,spice up the old tweed jacket with leather elbow patches ensemble:biggrin:

Can we put this scurrilous rumour spread by mtt to bed once and for all,i dont dress in stockings and suspenders,but i am partial to them on a lady:wubclub:,its just mtt subtly grooming me for her dungeon:no:

Ive woken up with a fish net on once,with some milf when i was a kid:twitcy:,on one leg,dont ask me how it got there,it was a very drunken night and i was led astray and used:rolleyes:

Maybe you should try it yourself,spice up the old tweed jacket with leather elbow patches ensemble:biggrin:

How dare you??? :mad: I have never been scurrilous in my life :shocked:. And stop telling everyone about my grooming habits or they'll all get wise to it and I'll have no chance............

Can we put this scurrilous rumour spread by mtt to bed once and for all,i do dress in stockings and suspenders,but i am partial to them on:wubclub:,its just mtt subtly grooming me for her dungeon:no:

I don't think you should've told everyone................I thought it was supposed to be a secret..........:unsure: