Anyone here who lodged application AROUND 10 DEC -2012...just wanna to know where we stand....

SAPcrmboyindia

Hello Friends,

As all of us are aware that how it feels to wait for the final word from CO ... VISA GRANT ..and to wait for it to come ,

Would like to know where we stand , who submitted application on or around 10 DEC ...

pls mark ur presence with

1.ur SKILL applied for ??

2.ur POINTS claimed for VISA.. ??

3. 189 or 190 VISA category ??

I feel to express Thanks in advance for all willing to response.:daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming::biggrin:

Each visa application is assessed on its merits by Dept of Immigration and therefore it would not be possible to state how long it would take. It depends entirely on your individual situation.

Thanks Rossmoyne :smile: for so Valuable inputs ...ur answer gives hope that we r not forgotten....this all is part of processs....but still to know eachother who is having same situation makes me evident that I m not alone and no need to worry as others mate also in que waiting like me....once any one get success then it gives feeling of 1 day we will be also in same situation of HAPPY MOMENTS ........

anyone pls share ur experience..

Hello,

I lodged my application on dec 6th, as an environmental engineer 233915, 65 points for 189 visa. I have done my medicals although I don't have a CO. I hope that I will get it soon, but with thin holidays, who knows...

All the best

Edited by danuty2002

As I said before, every case is judged on it's merits and will be separately assessed. Just because you have lodged an application to migrate to Australia, it does not mean that you will automatically be granted a visa. Be patient. The Department of Immigration and Citiizenship of Australia (DIAC) receive thousands of applicants weekly.... not everyone gets a visa. Every visa application is looked at very carefully and everything is checked before they even ask you to submit your medicals... just be patient!!!

Every visa application is looked at very carefully and everything is checked before they even ask you to submit your medicals...

Thank you for sharing your point of view Rossmoyne. Being there makes you see things more distant.

We already now that there is an order that must be respected, but talking about our dream of living in Oz, makes us, the attendants, get past this period easily (it's like going to a psychologist, but cheaper:biglaugh:).

On the other hand, maybe you know a place where I can see from what date MOC is assessing the medicals received (the answer is for somebody else, I am expecting my CO to arrive and to give me that official "oky doky" for moving to Perth).

Thank you very much in advance

Edited by danuty2002

As I said before, every case is judged on it's merits and will be separately assessed. Just because you have lodged an application to migrate to Australia, it does not mean that you will automatically be granted a visa. Be patient. The Department of Immigration and Citiizenship of Australia (DIAC) receive thousands of applicants weekly.... not everyone gets a visa. Every visa application is looked at very carefully and everything is checked before they even ask you to submit your medicals... just be patient!!!

Thanks a lot again :smile: Rossmoyne ..for all ur concern to give us the reason to be patience ...Even I too can think of all the way the Department would be busy with multipe applications every day ...... But it is just that I was keep on posting that same to know howmany of us are in same boat and is infact like to join together in this Journey ......

Generally I don't worry much in life about the result once i have performed my best ..here also it is same that noting is now my Hands and now so it does'nt make sence to me to cry ....and be impatience ....that I can make it better (I agree with ur words )....However during all this process I got aware of this Forum where I wish we can join togather to share views and get benefited from all info we have .....so my intention here is to get to know how many of us feel same as me and like to trace the progress and share the views with use of this forum....

As everyone here know the Bottomline in life is what has to happen anyway will happen ...but we can make our journey light , joyful and better with sharing of the moments we feel ......... .

So It is different case whether We get VISA or not ...but obviously we will remember that how much we get to know about ppl from other part and the OZ .. being the member of family with same ambition ...

and Infact If I would not have posted this Thread then I can never come to know that we have wel-wisher like you in this forum , Who cares so much for us and want us to be in patience ....

:biggrin:

so thanks u again and please keep us posting to inprove our knowledge..

Edited by SAPcrmboyindia

Hi,

I also lodged my application early December. Hope to hear from our CO soon.

Cheers,

I lodged my visa on the 12 dec e case. Hopefully, this process will not drag on any longer.......

Thanks to share ur status ... .. I too is eagerly waiting :daydreaming:....did u guys done with PCC and Medical..

Yup have uploaded my pcc and completed my medicals. The doctor claims that he has electronically processed it on his end but the co still needs to assess it............

:confused:

Hopefully, we all get some good news soon....

understand we are not owed a visa by diac, it's just that waiting is hard and we really want to be in oz.....

We received message from our CO to go ahead with Medicals and Police Clearance !

Hy, good news I see. So you said that you lodged your application at the beginning of December. I lodged on dec 6th. It seems that soon maybe I ll get my CO and give you some good news too. All the best and good luck with PCC and medicals.

• 4 weeks later...
Not sure if it's bad or good news though, she s asking for an additional statement describing my job/ work experience. She says as it is, it doesn't match the skill I have applied under..... This is despite what engineers Australia has said. Who is the expert here?

DIAC have the final say, but you can appeal if you disagree with their decision.

• 1 month later...

Just thought I'll have a quick snoop around..... I've sent the CO the requested supplementary documents to demonstrate relevance....

Very quickly losing hope on the situation since its been 2 weeks since the CO confirmed they have received it, but there is absolutely no news....

Hello Friends,

As all of us are aware that how it feels to wait for the final word from CO ... VISA GRANT ..and to wait for it to come ,

Would like to know where we stand , who submitted application on or around 10 DEC ...

pls mark ur presence with

1.ur SKILL applied for ??

2.ur POINTS claimed for VISA.. ??

3. 189 or 190 VISA category ??

I feel to express Thanks in advance for all willing to response.:daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming::biggrin:

I applied in Dec. Got CO in Feb. Have not done the medicals as its not requested yet.